British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

How does the 8 day rule work if we choose Lakeside?

Have to use them as guests when they can then the same must apply to Ben Barker also

13 hours ago, Lukas said:

I'd stick with Barker and Stewart..done ok so far..

I'd rather have Wright at the Showground than Barker

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Wright is one of the best Championship riders around the showground, i'd have him there (as a home rider) any time

20 minutes ago, Noodles said:

give me barker any day of week, he may have plenty of faults  but he has never let panthers down on track , he's a pleasure to watch

20 hours ago, Lukas said:

I'd stick with Barker and Stewart..done ok so far..

6 hours ago, hans fan said:

give me barker any day of week, he may have plenty of faults  but he has never let panthers down on track , he's a pleasure to watch

Apart from well he pulled out of a guest booking for us claiming to be sick and was then seen practicing elsewhere screwing us over. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, hans fan said:

Apart from not turning up at Glasgow, practising at Stoke the same day & later admitting he shafted us? 

Oh & what happened at the end of 2015? Seem to remember he didn't turn up/was asked not to attend dinner & dance. Something to do with not returning equipment I heard 

Yep totally reliable.

Edited by Noodles

42 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Apart from not turning up at Glasgow, practising at Stoke the same day & later admitting he shafted us? 

Oh & what happened at the end of 2015? Seem to remember he didn't turn up/was asked not to attend dinner & dance. Something to do with not returning equipment I heard 

Yep totally reliable.

My quote was on the track 

41 minutes ago, Noodles said:

And Wright is much better

When wright is a proven no1 like barker and rides at no1 on a regular basis I'll agree ..not saying theres much between Them on talent (wright probaly has more) but barker has a ruthless streak when the chips are down

3 minutes ago, hans fan said:

When wright is a proven no1 like barker and rides at no1 on a regular basis I'll agree ..not saying theres much between Them on talent (wright probaly has more) but barker has a ruthless streak when the chips are down

Barker 6.97, Wright 8.21. Wright is better - fact.

5 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Last time I saw Barker ride for Panthers he turned up with 1 bike that didn't work & had to borrow bikes.

I'd sign Barker over Ostergaard on that average for next season and get him some decent bikes