British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

If Nicholls is blocked from riding in the Championship, it will be a huge own goal by the BSPA.

The fans want to see Nicholls riding in the Championship, Peterborough aren't asking for any advantage!

• Like 1

What else do Peterborough expect, due to the Promoters being excluded from attending AGM due to their disgraceful BungGate actions 

9 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

With our BSPA think you need plan c-d-e & f as well

I reckon Panthers need to use all the letters of the alphabet, they've never got rebuilding right since Swales became a promoter

2 hours ago, scaramanga said:

id say some promoters dont have the time to travel abroad for a meeting that is dictated by promoters who hold high positions in the sport

this is british speedway the meeting should be held in britten and it should involve all who want to take part the following season

britten!!        You should apply to join the BSPA. You'll go far

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, crazyb said:

I reckon Panthers need to use all the letters of the alphabet, they've never got rebuilding right since Swales became a promoter

could try starting off with 'stickle bricks'.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

could try starting off with 'stickle bricks'.

Can you still get them?!!

10 hours ago, Argos said:

What else do Peterborough expect, due to the Promoters being excluded from attending AGM due to their disgraceful BungGate actions 

It happens irrespective of attendance.

11 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Surely the answer is to not let make the rules at all, they just are not trustworthy and competent to do it.

Trustworthyness is not the main issue, it's transparency and communication that's the problem although I suppose that it's one and the same thing really. They need to draw a line now and say that the past is the past and that there are no precedents for decisions going forward. Then they have to clearly explain how future decisions are reached so that everone is clear. There are no favours or special dispensation. If the lunatics want to run the asylum, and they cleary do, then they've got to start being competent. Tough ask I know but while we still have some sport left it'd be a good idea!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

So we had the Hokey Cokey cup, now we have a Hokey Cokey team, shambles.

Who had the last laugh there? Coventry gone. Both clubs having to suffer the supremo. Panthers nearly gone a couple of times at least since and now mid table lower tier struggling to put a team together? Hopefully plan A or B come off and are a surprise.

12 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

If Nicholls is blocked from riding in the Championship, it will be a huge own goal by the BSPA.

The fans want to see Nicholls riding in the Championship, Peterborough aren't asking for any advantage!

What I would like to know is why was this rule made at all ?, for what reason ?,  would like the SCB to publish an explanation of the  reasoning behind it ,as we all know we will not get one from the BSPA ,

jimg 

1 hour ago, jimg said:

What I would like to know is why was this rule made at all ?, for what reason ?,  would like the SCB to publish an explanation of the  reasoning behind it ,as we all know we will not get one from the BSPA ,

jimg 

They believe it would make the two leagues too close to the same standard 

1 hour ago, jimg said:

jimg 

It was only last season that the rule wasn't in place....so it's not a new rule.

Harris took advantage last year when the rule was not in place, Scott didn't...Although he was offered a place at one club he chose not to take it because of the money on offer.   

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It was only last season that the rule wasn't in place....so it's not a new rule.

Harris took advantage last year when the rule was not in place, Scott didn't...Although he was offered a place at one club he chose not to take it because of the money on offer.   

You have to Question the logic of changing the the rule for one season only.It proves that last years doubling up theory was totally stupid.