British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

7 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Trustworthyness is not the main issue, it's transparency and communication that's the problem although I suppose that it's one and the same thing really. They need to draw a line now and say that the past is the past and that there are no precedents for decisions going forward. Then they have to clearly explain how future decisions are reached so that everone is clear. There are no favours or special dispensation. If the lunatics want to run the asylum, and they cleary do, then they've got to start being competent. Tough ask I know but while we still have some sport left it'd be a good idea!

Trouble is they don’t do transparency and communication either, but n fact I am struggling to suggest anything they do well apart from complete incompetence.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, proud panther said:

Hans Andersen with a rule change plus ?

Rides Poland on Sundays 

17 hours ago, crazyb said:

britten!!        You should apply to join the BSPA. You'll go far

another thats too clever for there own good

or just a k~~b

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, proud panther said:

With the limited fixtures, surely we could work around Poland ?

If we had the choice of most Sundays at the Showground you might have a case unfortunately we don’t. 

Can only hope it's Scott Nicholls then if it's not Hans..nothing else will do really.

4 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Can only hope it's Scott Nicholls then if it's not Hans..nothing else will do really.

Anybody know if there is a mid season cut off date for team changes in force for 2018 because I have a feeling we are going to need to make those changes yet again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Anybody know if there is a mid season cut off date for team changes in force for 2018 because I have a feeling we are going to need to make those changes yet again.

no need for changes didn't the team manager say tofty  will be pushing for the no1 spot :D :o :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, hans fan said:

no need for changes didn't the team manager say tofty  will be pushing for the no1 spot :D :o :rolleyes:

Didn't they also say when signing K.Hansen  before the start of last season that he would be  pushing  for the NO;1 slot

4 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Didn't they also say when signing K.Hansen  before the start of last season that he would be  pushing  for the NO;1 slot

he was  the no1 :shock:  the 1 out the door  1st

• Like 2

No single rider is all of a sudden going to turnus from wooden spoon contenders to trophy contenders 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

No single rider is all of a sudden going to turnus from wooden spoon contenders to trophy contenders 

What ever 2 final riders they get, it still looks like a team of also rans  to me , good for making the numbers up but no chance of getting to the play offs  and may struggle to get in the top 6 IMO.

• Like 1