British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

27 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Neil thoughts on the team selection and being rumoured to be 1.5 points under limit 

No need for a comment - it's just a rumour! 

#inGedwetrust

12 hours ago, crazyb said:

If you ask for dates so late then what do you expect. It's been this way for years.

Probably wouldn't matter when they ask for dates - Showground has events scheduled/contracted years ahead and will always dictate availability, at short notice sometimes,  to the Panthers. 

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/kocup18

I believe the draw was incorrectly reported in some places.

Sunday 15th July is scheduled as Peterborough's home leg of the quarter-final.

It's not exactly a confidence builder though Neil when the most basic info is wrong. However, I just noticed that the BSPA site has finally corrected the league structure in "What is speedway" so it's about a 12 month turnaround for accurate info I guess, or when it's pointed out. As for Peterborough Today and our website, I think that it's all been said.

no home track advantage for the 4s this year i see .

44 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Always done well at redcar, easy win

Hall

Konopka 

Lambert 

Grondal 

No worries for the 4's 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bash said:

The SGB website has been changed in the championship KOC section today but not in the fixtures section.

How can it be reported on the SGB site one way after the AGM and then 2 months later be changed. Another case of pi$$ up in brewery syndrome.

Surely you know the answer....baffoons, the lot of em

Jenga beginning to irriate me placing on ignore list

Panthers last two confirmed as AN Other  and AN Mouse

35 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Jenga beginning to irriate me placing on ignore list

Panthers last two confirmed as AN Other  and AN Mouse

He is a moron who thinks he is funny.

• Sad 1

Consigned the Windermere Windbag to history

Edited by wealdstone

17 hours ago, crazyb said:

If you ask for dates so late then what do you expect. It's been this way for years.

The EoES administration have seemingly been difficult for years and I doubt that any promotion has been to blame for the fixture problems and things ticked over fine and regularly until the biggest upheaval in around 2002. Neil and Mick Horton unfortunately got the worst of it:

"Panthers have been denied regular race nights by their landlords at the East of England Showground and Horton insists the prospects are bleak unless things change immediately. Horton added: "I totally sympathise with the fans. People can't afford to attend two-or-three meetings a week which is the scenario they have been faced with because of the difficulties we have trying to get suitable dates from the Showground."

peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway-support-us-or-lose-us-warns-beleagured-panthers-chief 24/6/2004

Prior to that Friday night was speedway night and there were few fixture issues from March to October so I think that you're being harsh there. Speedway itself never knows what it's doing year on year until late.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

I'm shocked it's taken this long

me too !

so i can type what i want and the weatherman cant see it , is that correct .

havent heard much from J.C.F. for a while . after all he did promose us some information as to the who the new signings would be . 

maybe on his way to berwick .

one thing for certain , he wont go to redcar for the 4s because he thinks it is a foreign country .

i have just put myself on ignore . lets see how that goes ...

roll on march .

Edited by jenga