Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Can't even sign Perry now.... joke of a side :lol:

I honestly don't know how they could get team building so wrong year on year . Total shambles perhaps they should get the city council to do it . They wouldn't do any worse.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May aswell go for a cheap option and save some money to try and run in 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Panthers89 said:

May aswell go for a cheap option and save some money to try and run in 2019.

I suppose if you pay peanuts  then you can expect monkeys.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

May aswell go for a cheap option and save some money to try and run in 2019.

Or not bother at all if this is what gets served up year on year. 

 

Edited by Flappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholls 

Grondal :rolleyes:

MPT :rolleyes:

Lunna 

Ostergaard :rolleyes:

Lambert 

Bacon 

I actually feel sorry for Scott Nicholls 

Edited by Flappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Or not bother at all if thisis what gets served up.

That's you're choice . I love my speedway so I will still be there week in week out but I suspect a lot of fans will not take that view and I wouldn't blame them for that , if they feel they are not getting value for money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This time would struggle to beat the Panthers side that Moller and Simota in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dyson24 said:

wel is scot cumin or no

 

Who knows,  only information on website recently refers to benfund  meetings but regardless of Nicholls in or out we should be in with a fighting chance for the wooden spoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

I honestly don't know how they could get team building so wrong year on year . Total shambles perhaps they should get the city council to do it . They wouldn't do any worse.

I don't know about that. For starters they'd  put a set of traffic lights on the back straight, install a new right turn into the pits via the hospitality viewing area and cone off half of the track on turns 3 & 4 to make it single file and safer. Then they'd cock up the team building before putting the admission up to cover admin costs. I think getting it wrong is called running on a tight budget whereas Rick Frost called it Kenneth Bjerre and Poles who generally scored naff all away from the EoES.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

This time would struggle to beat the Panthers side that Moller and Simota in it 

Shush don't mention those names .

 

3 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

I don't know about that. For starters they'd  put a set of traffic lights on the back straight, install a new right turn into the pits via the hospitality viewing area and cone off half of the track on turns 3 & 4 to make it single file and safer. Then they'd cock up the team building before putting the admission up to cover admin costs. I think getting it wrong is called running on a tight budget whereas Rick Frost called it Kenneth Bjerre and Poles who generally scored naff all away from the EoES.

You forgot about the roadworks  that could last the whole season on turns two and three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Nicholls 

Grondal :rolleyes:

MPT :rolleyes:

Lunna 

Ostergaard :rolleyes:

Lambert 

Bacon 

I actually feel sorry for Scott Nicholls 

I actually feel sorry for you...if all you can do is put on here every 5 mins how s*** you think our team is..just don't go then and get another hobby instead.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Who knows,  only information on website recently refers to benfund  meetings but regardless of Nicholls in or out we should be in with a fighting chance for the wooden spoon

and it will be a fight for that, thats ours ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lukas said:

I actually feel sorry for you...if all you can do is put on here every 5 mins how s*** you think our team is..just don't go then and get another hobby instead.

You must admit he has a point  ,  if we get  Nicholls he will be a lone star with very little to back him up in heats  13 and 15. As this is a forum for discussion then he's within his rites to state his views unpopular or not but if he doesn't like what he sees on track he has a choice as nobody is forcing him to go to meetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy