MPT 

Lunna 

Ostergaard 

Lambert 

Bacon 

I wish you all well. Prove me wrong

4 hours ago, foamfence said:

Nice to see some sense at last. :D

From the SCB, not the British Stupid Prats Association. BSPA, get a new chairman quick. The present one is clueless it seems

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Nicholls 

Grondal 

MPT 

Lunna 

Ostergaard 

Lambert 

Bacon 

I wish you all well. Prove me wrong

I expect they will. Have faith! 

38 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

From what I gather the rule was illegal so they had no choice.

Your problem Rodders is that you don't fully appreciate the complex issues facing promoters at this moment in time or what a very delicate issue this was, not withstanding the top level talks required to mutually agree interpretation of new 2018 regulations/guidelines.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Your problem Rodders is that you don't fully appreciate the complex issues facing promoters at this moment in time or what a very delicate issue this was, not withstanding the top level talks required to mutually agree interpretation of new 2018 regulations/guidelines.

As Mr  Godfrey says in this weeks Speedway Star life at the top is not easy. I for one have nothing but sympathy those who are often unjustly maligned

IT might be tough at the top but it is tougher at the bottom lol

Apparently in the interests of furthering his career the Boro promotion have now agreed that Scot can ride only for Rye House ...... in return for an appropriate payment of course. :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, soupy said:

IT might be tough at the top but it is tougher at the bottom lol

Whats it like in the middle ?,,, ish ??

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

Ged 3 - BSPA 0

If only he could build a team to win the league 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

If only he would listen to the sound and unbiased advice given by the likes of Mr Godfrey surely he could.

Good luck to Scott

Looking forward to him in 2019 as a Witch on a very attractive average :P

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

But you've got to be around to try. After the winter we've had I'm just happy we're still here. Team was clearly built on a) not knowing whether we'd have to pay the fine and b ) not attending the AGM and thus letting the others have a head start on team planning. Let's ride this year out & regroup next year.

Also let's not forget the season we just had too, many other teams would have loved to have won one trophy let alone two.

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Noodles said:

But you've got to be around to try. After the winter we've had I'm just happy we're still here. Team was clearly built on a) not knowing whether we'd have to pay the fine and b ) not attending the AGM and thus letting the others have a head start on team planning. Let's ride this year out & regroup next year.

Also let's not forget the season we just had too, many other teams would have loved to have won one trophy let alone two.

The problem is it always seems just another matter of time before another winter of discontent and self implosion.  

Nobody can tell me though that it was only the potential fine that seens us track this side. 

It surely would've been cheaper to track 7 british riders instead of the three 3rd rate Danes and the seemingly injury prone Finn.