British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

This Panthers side is bad I'm not saying it isn't. Just saying its not as bad as some make it out to be. Berwick, Edinburgh, Newcastle & Redcar all weaker on paper imo.

26 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

This Panthers side is bad I'm not saying it isn't. Just saying its not as bad as some make it out to be. Berwick, Edinburgh, Newcastle & Redcar all weaker on paper imo.

So Panthers with this team could finish in seventh place, is that what you are saying , well that should make for an exciting season now we've sorted that one out . What ever happened to trying to put out a competitive team to start the season with a team that has ambition and a desire to win trophies . This team will not win anything, just not quite bad enough to win the wooden spoon 

Edited by New era Panthers

22 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

you missed out workington .

11 minutes ago, jenga said:

I'm 50/50 on Workington now.

21 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

This team will not win anything, just not quite bad enough to win the wooden spoon 

As it stands spot on but after the first set of GSA's are released Peterborough could bring in Kennett. Possibly in a straight swap for Toft. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

As it stands spot on but after the first set of GSA's are released Peterborough could bring in Kennett. Possibly in a straight swap for Toft. 

Too late after losing 3/4 home matches the damage will have already been done.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Too late after losing 3/4 home matches the damage will have already been done.

Tbh 3 of the top 4 is already sorted imo. Glasgow, Ipswich and Lakeside wont lose a home meeting all season long imo.

But Peterborough could sneak into 4th spot if Sheffield and Scunthorpe don't pull away before the 1st set of GSA's are released. 

You should win your first 4 home meeting's. Redcar, Workington, Edinburgh & Newcastle then maybe Kennett comes in for MPT.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

If Boro win the first 4 home meetings MFF then scope for changes will be limited - particularly if 1 is a proper pasting.......

29 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If Boro win the first 4 home meetings MFF then scope for changes will be limited - particularly if 1 is a proper pasting.......

Anyway I believe kennett does stock cars on Sunday's.

11 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

MPT will love that giving his hissy fit when dropped previously 

10 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Tbh 3 of the top 4 is already sorted imo. Glasgow, Ipswich and Lakeside wont lose a home meeting all season long imo.

But Peterborough could sneak into 4th spot if Sheffield and Scunthorpe don't pull away before the 1st set of GSA's are released. 

You should win your first 4 home meeting's. Redcar, Workington, Edinburgh & Newcastle then maybe Kennett comes in for MPT.

Didn't I read somewhere that only league matches count towards the averages. If so then there will not be any changes possible until later in the season.

18 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Didn't I read somewhere that only league matches count towards the averages. If so then there will not be any changes possible until later in the season.

That's correct, only league matches count towards averages.

13 hours ago, jenga said:

Really Jenga :blink: ??  I'd take our Team over Peterborough's anyday :approve:

One thing I don’t understand, ‘trying to build a table future here.’

so you sign a 39 year old as an asset? Maybe just me being cynical.

credit to the work done over the winter by the club, looked in great shape going by videos on facebook