British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

11 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Maybe they will wait until after Saturday's fixture against Newcastle before any possible changes will take place , thus giving riders one last chance it also gives them more time to get new rider(s) in place should they wish to make changes. 

You'd hope that after 8 fixtures they know the answer already and will not base their decision on what'll potentially be another Saturday evening gating competition.

29 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

You'd hope that after 8 fixtures they know the answer already and will not base their decision on what'll potentially be another Saturday evening gating competition.

I believe they have actually made the decision(s) after the Friday night defeat but have not gone public until everything is in place.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

I believe they have actually made the decision(s) after the Friday night defeat but have not gone public until everything is in place.

I really do hope so.  

On 5/15/2018 at 5:29 PM, Flappy said:

I really do hope so.  

New official averages now out on the BSPA website and Panthers have 2.67pts to play with. As the song goes, its now or never ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blupanther said:

New official averages now out on the BSPA website and Panthers have 2.67pts to play with. As the song goes, its now or never ....

Time to be ruthless 

Whatever decision they may or may not have made, in view of limited fixtures it is again too little too late. The last train to nowhere proceeds unabated

11 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Kenneth Hansen doing well in sweden..

cant see that happening .

3 minutes ago, jenga said:

cant see that happening .

I hope not as well , Panthers should have learned a lesson  with him, from last season.

Just now, New era Panthers said:

I hope not as well , Panthers should have learned a lesson  with him, from last season.

as  did Kenneth !

7 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Whatever decision they may or may not have made, in view of limited fixtures it is again too little too late. The last train to nowhere proceeds unabated

How do you make that out?

Qualification in the shield is in your own hands whilst those fixtures being included in the averages also mean that the change can be made earlier enough in the league campaign to make it count

Seems like not a bad position to be in to me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Qualification in the shield is in your own hands whilst those fixtures being included in the averages also mean that the change can be made earlier enough in the league campaign to make it count

I have gone past caring!!!!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The idea is to get the best riders at the start of the season and not to wait until new averages are introduced . I don't think Panthers management have read the script though.

4 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

The idea is to get the best riders at the start of the season and not to wait until new averages are introduced . I don't think Panthers management have read the script though.

Plan A of course

But when you bring in a No1 at nearly 10 points that is unlikely to be achieved then when that plays out you need to be ready with Plan B

The change to include the shield meetings has hastened this and favours you - particularly if Grondals  0.7 improvement is not factored in on redeclaration (as it could and should be)