British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Plan A of course

But when you bring in a No1 at nearly 10 points that is unlikely to be achieved then when that plays out you need to be ready with Plan B

The change to include the shield meetings has hastened this and favours you - particularly if Grondals  0.7 improvement is not factored in on redeclaration (as it could and should be)

Perhaps Carl Johnson's statement before the start of the season makes more sense now (we have a plan A and a plan B .

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

just been watching the 2017 meeting between cats and workington .  cook and oysercard having a good race and then all of a sudden you can hear a female voice saying , go un ully . put him in the fence (cook) . a charming person it seems . are they all like that down there or was it a day out for the local nutter .?  its still shameful comments  from a female human being to one thats risking his life to entertain .  looks like every track has the odd nutter .

you lot recovered yet lol .

26 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Unfortunately all tracks have fans like that, even yours.

as per the last line of my post .

• Like 1

When Doyle came off at Monmore on Monday the vast majority cheered,also at our meetings if one of the kids come off a fair few cheer. Very strange

People cheering when someone crashes out happens a lot in motorsports.  Most of Italy cheers if MM93 crashes out, as would Spain if VR46 crashes..it's the same with Vettel and Hamilton. And it's been going on for years and will always do.

• Like 3

i think with a car you have more protection than on a speedway bike or a moto gp bike . when riders come off @ speed , you know its going to hurt . they dont put  roll cages and other safety  devices on bikes ! that females comments were disgraceful . ALL ON VIDEO AS WELL . 

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

People cheering when someone crashes out happens a lot in motorsports.  Most of Italy cheers if MM93 crashes out, as would Spain if VR46 crashes..it's the same with Vettel and Hamilton. And it's been going on for years and will always do.

My wife goes apoplectic when MM93 crashes!! :o 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TesarRacing said:

My wife goes apoplectic when MM93 crashes!! :o 

!I think most people like seeing him crash, as long as he isn't badly hurt of course, it just doesn't happen enough during a race, but does she get in a rage because she is or isn't a fan. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

!I think most people like seeing him crash, as long as he isn't badly hurt of course, it just doesn't happen enough during a race, but does she get in a rage because she is or isn't a fan. 

She is a VR46 fan - need I say more?  :wink:

26 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Who. What . Is MM93???

Spanish MotoGp rider, current world champion.

5 minutes ago, TesarRacing said:

Spanish MotoGp rider, current world champion.

MM93.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Who. What . Is MM93???

More important is the question, do you know who VR46 is?

• Like 1