British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

There are times Im not sure you have a clue - thank you for removing any doubt :P

Clearly not on this haha 

Broken bone in ankle for Lunna.

Edited by Flappy

Bad break for Lunna but surely now is the time to re-declare and bring in someone like Harris who I'm sure Glasgow will sack soon..I can only hope!... seriously though what are our options as he is out for 6 weeks?.

21 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Bad break for Lunna but surely now is the time to re-declare and bring in someone like Harris who I'm sure Glasgow will sack soon..I can only hope!... seriously though what are our options as he is out for 6 weeks?.

Don't see my club sacking Harris , his problems are mechanical and surely its only a matter of time before they are sorted . You don't sack anyone when there isn't many suitable replacements out there that would improve your team . 

You seem did-satisfied with Lunna's contribution to the Panther's cause this season . I haven't seen Nike round the EOES this season , but unfortunately the lad's style of racing lends itself to the amount of spells on the sidelines that has hampered his progress . 

He was more often than not the only source of exciting racing at Glasgow last season and i would have thought Peterborough's wonderful track would have suited him perfectly . I hope the lad gets over this latest injury and has a trouble free run to show you exactly the exciting rider he is to watch . 

30 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Luke Harris doesnt ride for Glasgow 

• Haha 1

Glasgow to sack harris ! not chance .p/borough should  get rid of lambert . nicholls dropping 2 points off his average is a joke . bring in BWD , then again  , you cant because of your irregular race days . stop moaning and knuckle down . 

• Like 1

If you read my post..I did say "seriously though" after..though I would like it to happen(maybe Starkey instead?lol)...we need to do something though as r/r would be suicide for thr5 or 6 matches that he will miss. Remember it's a short league season now so it will be over before you know it..don't know who came up with that gem at the AGM but dont get me started on that!

who is Lunna Shirley ?

11 hours ago, Lukas said:

If you read my post..I did say "seriously though" after..though I would like it to happen(maybe Starkey instead?lol)...we need to do something though as r/r would be suicide for thr5 or 6 matches that he will miss. Remember it's a short league season now so it will be over before you know it..don't know who came up with that gem at the AGM but dont get me started on that!

Harris and Starke wouldnt happen but i admire your choice of rider.

Seriously though there are options that should strengthen  Peterborough significantly.

Edited by Gazc

Gaz your typing is letting you down .

37 minutes ago, jenga said:

Gaz your typing is letting you down .

Haha same old every time i use the phone.

But apparently the grammar police on here say otherwise.

41 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Haha same old every time i use the phone.

But apparently the grammar police on here say otherwise.

relax , we all know you are perfeck .