British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

I added a bit after you quoted - Sorry Neil!

My point was Pjiper was still officially in the Redcar 1-7 until TJ rode or a facility was used for him (even a non facility facility) yet he was already declared elswhere as well

Under the Kennett/Grondal principle they were within their rights to still use Pjiper

In this situation you have to feel for Peterborough as its not their fault that Kennett injured himself before he rode for his new club. Their re-declaration is quite fair though you still feel a change on the cards.

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I added a bit after you quoted - Sorry Neil!

My point was Pjiper was still officially in the Redcar 1-7 until TJ rode or a facility was used for him (even a non facility facility) yet he was already declared elswhere as well

Under the Kennett/Grondal principle they were within their rights to still use Pjiper

That’s not correct, Pijper was not in the Redcar 1-7 once he was replaced by THJ - hence why he was free to be declared elsewhere.

• Like 1

Massive blow losing EK as I fear we will not be able to find another rider of that quality on such a low average...on a positive note at least the championship shield progression is now in our own hands after Yesterday's draw at Workington.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

That’s not correct, Pijper was not in the Redcar 1-7 once he was replaced by THJ - hence why he was free to be declared elsewhere.

By that Emil is not in the Boro 1-7 once replaced by Eddie if in theory Emil was then free to be declared elsewhere

To reintroduce him then must need his 'permission' to re-sign and even if he were to be happy (no reason why not) surely you cant redeclare with an injured rider and expect a facility

Dont get me wrong whats happening makes complete common sense but is directly in conflict to the Redcar situation IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

By that Emil is not in the Boro 1-7 once replaced by Eddie if in theory Emil was then free to be declared elsewhere

To reintroduce him then must need his 'permission' to re-sign and even if he were to be happy (no reason why not) surely you cant redeclare with an injured rider and expect a facility

Dont get me wrong whats happening makes complete common sense but is directly in conflict to the Redcar situation IMO

If we follow that path we will be ‘reverting’ not ‘redeclaring’ which is quite legitimate and doesn’t have the restrictions you suggest.

Should Emil have already appeared in another 1-7 the option to revert would simply have not been available.

• Like 1

mind boggling reading over the last two pages . 

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

If we follow that path we will be ‘reverting’ not ‘redeclaring’ which is quite legitimate and doesn’t have the restrictions you suggest.

Should Emil have already appeared in another 1-7 the option to revert would simply have not been available.

You have said that Redcar didnt have the option to revert as Pjiper wasnt available (signed elsewhere)

It could be said Emil isnt available as he is injured.......

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You have said that Redcar didnt have the option to revert as Pjiper wasnt available (signed elsewhere)

It could be said Emil isnt available as he is injured.......

Replied to wrong post

Edited by Noodles

45 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Porsing........

Absolutely no chance

• Like 1

Hansen in the frame again ? snap him up before workington  do .

1 minute ago, jenga said:

Hansen in the frame again ? snap him up before workington  do .

Fingers burnt there already Comets can have him.