British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

15 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Have you any idea of his previous average riding in the once premier league , I believe maybe his last club in the U/K was Berwick other than that I know very little of him .

It would also depend on his Longtrack/Grasstrack commitments abroad and how many potential Peterborough fixtures he would miss.

14 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Considering the events following his last  appearance for Panthers I think it's extremely unlikely that he would welcome a return even if we should make him an offer.

thing is if they run r/r for grondal  , panthers chance of winning anything this  season could well be over  on the 18th

Screenshot_20180606-124717.png

Josh Grazionek?..please tell me we are not going into 2 matches against Glasgow with r/r?.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, jenga said:

all or returning fans that have free entry with the tickets/passes they give out. so only 60% are paying customers ! 

You really do talk a load of dish water. I realise you don't think things have moved on since 2017 since you don't seem to want to run any meetings this year but the free tickets promotion happened last year

14 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Josh Grazionek?..please tell me we are not going into 2 matches against Glasgow with r/r?.

Poland, most race in Poland on Sundays. 

He won't be for much longer with the scores he is getting

26 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

I wonder how much Torun are paying Jack Holder for him to be happy as a number eight...

prob more than Peterborough .you will never know  L.O.L. 

13 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Never heard of him. 

Would have preferred Taylor Poole. 

even more proof that J.C.F. lives in his own wee bubble . taylor poole retired a couple of years ago . just wonder when that bubble will burst !