British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

28 minutes ago, blupanther said:

Its 4 i believe... Ostergaard, Nicholls, Perks and Wilson-Dean. 

Yes, you are right - overlooked Scott.

We're on our way!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Flappy said:

Actually feel sorry for Panthers in this situation, they have gone from title challengers to mid table through no fault of their own.

Riders appear happy to come to Panthers which is positive 

With Perks coming in we are 1.99 under limit, if we want to keep in top 4 , need to bring in a 5 pointer, for Tom Bacon, (I am sorry to say, as he is improvin ),  to get Perks at reserve, as soon as  possible, I hope we can get a point tonight ,but Glasgow have just started firing and fear we will struggle, 

jimg

I know what you mean but Tom Bacon is improving..had an 18max the other night..if Scott spent a bit of time with him showing him how to ride the outside he could be something with his gating.

43 minutes ago, Lukas said:

I know what you mean but Tom Bacon is improving..had an 18max the other night..if Scott spent a bit of time with him showing him how to ride the outside he could be something with his gating.

And in return Tom could help Scott with his gating..... :lol:

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

That was National league, CHAMPS  A  

1 minute ago, jimg said:

That was National league, CHAMPS  a massive difference,  there is  no way Tom will reach anywhere near a 5 Average during this season

jimg 

12 hours ago, jimg said:

With Perks coming in we are 1.99 under limit, if we want to keep in top 4 , need to bring in a 5 pointer, for Tom Bacon, (I am sorry to say, as he is improvin ),  to get Perks at reserve, as soon as  possible, I hope we can get a point tonight ,but Glasgow have just started firing and fear we will struggle, 

jimg

A very good point last night , a lesson there, we  definitely need that 5 pointer.

jimg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jimg said:

A very good point last night , a lesson there, we  definitely need that 5 pointer.

jimg

Agree 

Anyone else watching the Speedway of Nations?

MJJ's riding incredibly well, we saw him riding like that regularly at the Showground.

Probably the best rider I have seen in my lifetime gracing the EOES.

15 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Anyone else watching the Speedway of Nations?

MJJ's riding incredibly well, we saw him riding like that regularly at the Showground.

Probably the best rider I have seen in my lifetime gracing the EOES.

I take it you never saw Jason Crump, Ryan Sullivan Sam Tesar  amongst the many others that have graced the showground who were all far superior to MJJ . Who I may add  IMO was rather irregular as I recall.

• Like 4

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:43 AM, jimg said:

jimg

Impressed with Perks last night, he was really up against it at No2, at reserve will get a lot more points than Tom, with the teams we are facing in the next few weeks , we need that 5 pointer, with Simon and Perks as reserves that`s a much stronger pairing , and we need that now.

jimg 

• Like 1

We really missed the boat with missing out on Kus IMO. Him at reserve would have been very good. 

On 6/9/2018 at 8:06 PM, New era Panthers said:

I take it you never saw Jason Crump, Ryan Sullivan Sam Tesar  amongst the many others that have graced the showground who were all far superior to MJJ . Who I may add  IMO was rather irregular as I recall.

He/she has obviously still got the fixation for MJJ then!! He did ride well in the SoN though but as you say, was rather irregular at EOES.

Edited by TesarRacing

58 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

We really missed the boat with missing out on Kus IMO. Him at reserve would have been very good. 

Spot on.  I'm not sure we can wait for Grondal either

Edited by Flappy

5 pointers do not grow on trees so who do you suggest?

• Like 1