British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

9 hours ago, batters said:

Where’s all the ‘replace Tom Bacon’ crew now then eh??? It’s the lads 4th season in the sport! Feel silly now do we? Give the lad some space!!!! 

Here ,  Stunning performance tonight,  Won  us the Match, well done young man ,and the rest of the lads, on paper could not win, was sending heat result to Fred in Cyprus,  he must have thought I was joking.

jimg

• Like 1

I'm a  scunny  man Peterborough deserved the win no doubt ,but this has been coming  for about a month when your racing  with a 4 man team and 2 guests  plus r/r.  .Our choice of guests were limited and didnt score well ,the track was poor very slick when we have good racers in the team and one last point to all the so called Panthers fans not one of them will have been on a speedway and we're slagging there reserves off all week and asking them to be replaced so especially Tom Bacon well done tonight and hopefully you go on and have a great season you was outstanding tonight young man and clearly the big difference between the sides so back your own riders also Tofty was different gravy as well .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

I'm a  scunny  man Peterborough deserved the win no doubt ,but this has been coming  for about a month when your racing  with a 4 man team and 2 guests  plus r/r.  .Our choice of guests were limited and didnt score well ,the track was poor very slick when we have good racers in the team and one last point to all the so called Panthers fans not one of them will have been on a speedway and we're slagging there reserves off all week and asking them to be replaced so especially Tom Bacon well done tonight and hopefully you go on and have a great season you was outstanding tonight young man and clearly the big difference between the sides so back your own riders also Tofty was different gravy as well .

Don't understand the last point but for the record:

13 hours ago, batters said:

Where’s all the ‘replace Tom Bacon’ crew now then eh??? It’s the lads 4th season in the sport! Feel silly now do we? Give the lad some space!!!! 

On 6/5/2018 at 4:59 PM, Crump99 said:

Surely if one of the reserves is off it'll not be Bacon.

Edited by Crump99

11 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Great result from what at the moment effectively is a five man team.

Most teams are these days anyway even when at apparent full strength.

• Like 1

Although we're doing really well, a crucial moment has been reached in the season.

We have 6.94 to play with to replace Ellis Perks, if we don't make the move before July's greensheets then MPT's and Bacon's increases remove the scope.

Who do people have in mind? 

8 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Although we're doing really well, a crucial moment has been reached in the season.

We have 6.94 to play with to replace Ellis Perks, if we don't make the move before July's greensheets then MPT's and Bacon's increases remove the scope.

Who do people have in mind? 

I would expect Grondal or even Lunna to return to replace Perks.

Just now, New era Panthers said:

I would expect Grondal or even Lunna to return to replace Perks.

We could do better, below side would be easy to make. Hougaard is desperate for rides and has been phoning up UK clubs. His Polish team have gone cold on him.

1. Nicholls - 7.74

2. Wilson Dean - 5.90

3. Hougaard - 7.91

4. Palm Toft - 6.68

5. Ulrich - 7.41

6. 3.83

7. Tom Bacon - 3.03

25 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

We could do better, below side would be easy to make. Hougaard is desperate for rides and has been phoning up UK clubs. His Polish team have gone cold on him.

1. Nicholls - 7.74

2. Wilson Dean - 5.90

3. Hougaard - 7.91

4. Palm Toft - 6.68

5. Ulrich - 7.41

6. 3.83

7. Tom Bacon - 3.03

Can see only 1 change once Perks completes his 28 day temp position  may be wrong just my feeling , I do know that Grondal has had a couple of spins in the last week or  so , but assuming they went for Hougaard  who would you see coming in with 3.83 average.

20 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Can see only 1 change once Perks completes his 28 day temp position  may be wrong just my feeling , I do know that Grondal has had a couple of spins in the last week or  so , but assuming they went for Hougaard  who would you see coming in with 3.83 average.

Doesn't matter who we find, Tom Bacon is now a world class reserve rider.

That Top 5 is power packed, Hougaard would clean up in the Championship.

4 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Doesn't matter who we find, Tom Bacon is now a world class reserve rider.

That Top 5 is power packed, Hougaard would clean up in the Championship.

Sorry but it does matter who fills NO6 position Lambert scores well at home and Bacon is now coming up with the goods away  so I would stick with them and concentrate on the 1 position we need to fill . It's a pity we have had the bad luck with Kennett's injury as that would have been the icing on the cake

tom is progressing quickly ,  but i would not call him a world class reserve ....  bonkers ..

Pleased to see Bacon scoring points he is sizzling at the moment 

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

Pleased to see Bacon scoring points he is sizzling at the moment 

Leanback  and watch him go, away from home he's doing a great job , just need to get him going better at home as he's a little streaky at the moment, but i'm well pleased for the lad that it's starting to come together.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hel'n'Back said:

Why change sommat that i'snt broken?

Exactly all Panthers need to do is return for Grondal after Perks 28 day injury cover expires

• Like 1