Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Recommended Posts

Good idea by Flappy on the Scunthorpe meeting page, Richie Worrall for Ully for 28 days? Would certainly take the pressure off our riders who are exceeding expectations as it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Good idea by Flappy on the Scunthorpe meeting page, Richie Worrall for Ully for 28 days? Would certainly take the pressure off our riders who are exceeding expectations as it is!

I think you'll find Worrall's average is too high to replace Ostergaard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have 0.50 odd to spare I believe to fit it under the current averages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

We have 0.50 odd to spare I believe to fit it under the current averages

Forget it Worrall has signed for Edinburgh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Forget it Worrall has signed for Edinburgh.

Ok but who are they dropping to fit him in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just done a quick check and we could sign Jack Holder as a short term signing, he's free on the 27th to ride against Lakeside.

Torun don't have a fixture on the 5th of August which means he would be available for the Sunday double header against Ipswich and Lakeside. He could ride at Lakeside on the 10th of August if required.

Jack would then need to ride for Torun on the 19th of August, Ulrich should then be back by then.

Edited by JeremyCorbynFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Just done a quick check and we could sign Jack Holder as a short term signing, he's free on the 27th to ride against Lakeside.

Torun don't have a fixture on the 5th of August which means he would be available for the Sunday double header against Ipswich and Lakeside. He could ride at Lakeside on the 10th of August if required.

Jack would then need to ride for Torun on the 19th of August, Ulrich should then be back by then.

Pop some new batteries in your calculator and check again?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Just done a quick check and we could sign Jack Holder as a short term signing, he's free on the 27th to ride against Lakeside.

Torun don't have a fixture on the 5th of August which means he would be available for the Sunday double header against Ipswich and Lakeside. He could ride at Lakeside on the 10th of August if required.

Jack would then need to ride for Torun on the 19th of August, Ulrich should then be back by then.

Holder has an average of 6.37 x 1.3 = 8.28        and no foreign riders over 6 are allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

Holder has an average of 6.37 x 1.3 = 8.28        and no foreign riders over 6 are allowed.

Jack wouldn’t fit full stop, regardless of nationality.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, scoobydoo said:

Now Rye have stopped running assume this means anyone wanting to sign Harris or Nicholls for the premiership need to negoiate a new loan deal directly with Peterborough? 

Did Peterborough get anything from the Harris to Poole deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Is kennett anwhere near being fit?

Double fracture of the arm six weeks ago, what do you think ?  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Did Peterborough get anything from the Harris to Poole deal

A Volcano Plaque from Poole pottery.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy