British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Premiership Grand Final 2nd Leg - Wolves Vs Swindon 4 Oct

Congrats to Swindon deserved winners.

What a great final that was and will go a long way to keeping BT Sport on board.

• Like 1

Big respect to Doyle for been loyal to British speedway but be completely disrespectful to Britain's most loyal and honest servant in the sport over the last 20 years are you for real ????

Respect for Harris tonight - ARE YOU FOR REAL ? - he rode like a turd - and a smelly one at that. At that showing, time for him to,get a job at B&Q like the rest of us old farts !

Respect for Harris tonight - ARE YOU FOR REAL ? - he rode like a turd - and a smelly one at that. At that showing, time for him to,get a job at B&Q like the rest of us old farts !

Must of been bike issues.Bomber gives it is all

• Like 3

Everyone has there opinion and there are loads of thoughts and comments on "should be's" and "could be's" along with "what if's" and "maybe's" but at the end of the day Swindon are play off champions over the two legs and the real winners for me (apart from Swindon) were ......................... British Speedway and all that viewed the matches either at the tracks or on the TV.

I think it was a great advert for British Speedway and the riding and action in both matches for me was just BRILLIANT.

• Like 4

Unfortunate for Wolves with the injuries to Freddie and Jacob and hard to take that they so nearly covered for their absence. But I'm glad that the team that topped the table won the league.

• Like 3

He completed the team - as we were one rider away from a decent team until that point. I think the whole team have a claim to being signing of the year but for me Morra tops the list

That's a fair comment.

Harris is the easy target and so he should be after that abortion. However 1 extra point from a Wolves rider, particularly 'on his arse again' Riss was all that was required.

A few Belle Vue riders showing themselves to be bitter little children on social media tonight, no wonder they've won nothing for years!

A few Belle Vue riders showing themselves to be bitter little children on social media tonight, no wonder they've won nothing for years!

Oh go on then, enlighten us "non tweeters" please :)

• Like 1

Great to see Zach their as well

Where was Greaves for Wolves in their photo?.

Having his hair cut ;)

Edited by Englishmx

Huge well done to Swindon who once again made a fool out of me with my prediction!! Thought it was all over after a few heats tonight but Wolves were let done badly by Harris and Swindon really dug deep to get the vital results. Great entertainment on TV for the neutrals amongst us too.

• Like 1

Zach

Shanes

Greaves

3 young Brits who have massively improved this season. Good to see.

Yes ive been most impressed with zach he really kicked on all 3 have lovely averages that are very appealing.

Add Dan Bewley onto that list too

Isnt it funny that the 4 playoff teams are the only 4 four teams that stuck with/by there number 7s

• Like 1

Yes ive been most impressed with zach he really kicked on all 3 have lovely averages that are very appealing.

Add Dan Bewley onto that list too

Isnt it funny that the 4 playoff teams are the only 4 four teams that stuck with/by there number 7s

Yeah forgot Bewley to be fair. Hes the best of the lot. Just been surprised at the other 3 especially Greaves. Watched him fall off 3 times a meeting a couple of years ago so massive improvement there.

• Like 1