British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Premiership Grand Final 2nd Leg - Wolves Vs Swindon 4 Oct

After tonight, can anyone honestly see Swindon somehow managing to win 42-48? Before tonight 42-48 could be expected. However Swindon were so outclassed it would be the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

I hope you are not a betting man as you must lose a lot of money!!

• Like 1

I wanted Wolves to win but I admire the Robin's spirit so much they deserve it and I hope they go on to win.

• Like 7

Not over yet

It is now!

Pearson shouting can you believe it. Everyone could see it coming except.....Pearson

Can you believe what you’re seeing? Pure sporting drama (obviously shouted in a demented way!)

Anything can happen yet! It looks like advantage Swindon but let's wait and see!

Unlucky Greaves there, a 4-2 would've give us a chance as we just would've needed a winner in heat 15 (already a big ask) but now a heat advantage looks toally unlikely. Our last one was in heat 6 apparently!

Now its game over. No one can beat Doyle. And if someone does Neither Doyle or Morris will run a last.

They can't blow this now.

• Like 1

Doyle EF lap 4 whilst leading....

That would be 'proper drama'

Gates 2-4 for Wolves. Masters off 2 and hope he makes it. Schlein to nick a point. Well hope so.

True. Terrible for Wolves. Musielak has won it for Swindon after a bad first heat.

Expect Swindon to take the lead in heat 13.

Too think he struggled to ride their as well.

The signing of the season.

• Like 1

Whatever happens in ht15 it's been a great finish for BTsport to cap their first season in the sport, hopefully encourage them to come back next year.

• Like 3