British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Premiership Grand Final 2nd Leg - Wolves Vs Swindon 4 Oct

Looks like they will need to crack on with the meeting as rain forecast at 10.

As its being televised it will be over within 2 hours, barring no accidents.

Probably straw clutching but if Swindon could ride to their away averages without bonus points tonight it would be 40-44 after 14 heats.

Also Tobi Adam and Bradley have higher averages away than at home.

Hope we can keep it close and have an entertaining night whatever the result.

Looks like they will need to crack on with the meeting as rain forecast at 10.

I would be happy with that :wink:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Looking forward to this. Main thing for the neutral must be no more injuries, particularly to JD who I just want to make it through to the end in the GP's.

It could be close but reserve and Harris guesting makes Wolves favourites imo.

It could be close but reserve and Harris guesting makes Wolves favourites imo.

I'm taking that to indicate Harris is a good choice of guest rather than a Monmore improvement on Lindgren!

• Like 3

Given that Swindon have won 8 times already away from home this season, the tie is far from over.

Luckily we are not Poole, otherwise, we would have been so far behind I wouldnt be bothering at all...

Oh i don't know, we have quite a good record against Wolves this season, better than Swindon anyway :) Anyway back on topic, hopefully Swindon make a decent start to at least make it interesting!

Only Poole have won there, how the bloody hell?

Howarth got injured in his 2nd ride and we had Max Clegg at no6 who had to take the rest of his rides, was a massive weakness. Shanes only had 2 rides for them as well. Pretty much swung it. Oh and I think they got an 8-1 from using a Tactical.

Edited by Perton Wolf
  • Like 1

On which subject, l reckon Zmarzlik's left turn on Lebedevs was about the dirtiest move l've seen in years. Really bad.

The fact that they lost at home and won away as underdogs of course.

My heart says we've done the hard work, now let's finish the job. My head says, yeah but there's no Fred or Jacob to help us in 13, 14 and 15......................................................

• Like 1

The 25 points combined you would expect from Lindgren's and Thorssell's ten rides won't be there tonight...

If Wolves deliver less than 20 from them it could be interesting..

Bit harsh we dont always cheat!

nice to know everybody thinking of us all the time just shows what a big club we are !!!

My heart says we've done the hard work, now let's finish the job. My head says, yeah but there's no Fred or Jacob to help us in 13, 14 and 15......................................................

Better make sure you've won it after heat 12 then! ;)

nice to know everybody thinking of us all the time just shows what a big club we are !!!

No it shows how much contempt there is for it and its obnoxious supporters.

Edited by Rob McCaffery
  • Like 2

I think the word you were searching for isn't big, most might think that notorious is more appropriate. :lol:

• Like 1

If I was Rosco I'd be showing my team a copy of the Swedish play off final which shows that anything is possible.

If i was Rosco id make sure they take the bull by the horns tonight and get into Wolves from the get go. They were far to complasent on monday

Edited by Starman2006