British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Well I may aswell start it most teams have a 2018 fan section.any thoughts on team for next year ?

Well I may aswell start it most teams have a 2018 fan section.any thoughts on team for next year ?

I may be a Poole fan but I enjoyed Somerset being in the big time this year.

Would like to see you get an out and out number 1. Kildemand was rumoured earlier in the season. He has had a poor season, and I can't see Swindon putting him in there team.

Would be a good signing for you guys.

If we are still in the same league next year, I would like to retain, Charles, Josh and Jake. I think Cam deserves another chance but at reserve. We need a big No 1 and someone at 5 to give us a boost in heats 13 and 15. Josh and Charles would be a solid 3 / 4 especially at Home.

I think Somerset should keep the services of Charles, who has been superb for them this year, Josh who has been a reliable scorer and a great Skipper, and definately Richard Lawson, who should be one of the first on the list.

I think Somerset should keep the services of Charles, who has been superb for them this year, Josh who has been a reliable scorer and a great Skipper, and definately Richard Lawson, who should be one of the first on the list.

I guess it depends what league Glasgow are in next season regards Richard,this will dictate wether he is back at Somerset.

As a Glasgow asset i fully expect him to be at Glasgow next season but in what league is the question.

If we are still in the same league next year, I would like to retain, Charles, Josh and Jake. I think Cam deserves another chance but at reserve. We need a big No 1 and someone at 5 to give us a boost in heats 13 and 15. Josh and Charles would be a solid 3 / 4 especially at Home.

Any suggestions then ?

I may be a Poole fan but I enjoyed Somerset being in the big time this year.

Would like to see you get an out and out number 1. Kildemand was rumoured earlier in the season. He has had a poor season, and I can't see Swindon putting him in there team.

Would be a good signing for you guys.

They could do a lot worse

Would Rebels fans favour Monday or Thursday as their race night?

Which would offer the best chance of the club remaining solvent.

Charles Wright is an interesting situation. Because he is a Poole Asset and imagine he will be in high demand so I could see highest bid win for his loan services

Charles Wright is an interesting situation. Because he is a Poole Asset and imagine he will be in high demand so I could see highest bid win for his loan services

Don't understand why and when he became a Poole Asset

Why= Matt ford can make his money back on loan fees! And he can put him in the team if he wants.

When= 2017 off season. Thats what Matt Ford does!

Proper no. 1

Jake Allen (wouldn't be my choice but in with the promotion)

Wright

An other rider

Grajczonek

BWD is our asset

Kerr

c holder

j holder

wright

heeps

Grajczonek

jake

bwd

• Like 1

Can't happen can it? Assuming Kildamand has a spot in the Polish Ekstraliga. If the Polish Ekstraliga continue to demand that any rider riding in it only competes in 2 other leagues, one of them being their 'domestic' league. Is Kildemand going to not ride in the Elitserien so he can ride in Britain?

;)