British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

He'll either be at Poole or not in Britain at all imo.

Not according to Ray R who clearly doesn't like him.

Not according to Ray R who clearly doesn't like him.

I don't like him but still wouldn't stop me having him in my team.

• Like 1

Chris Holder has struggled for a few years now and I am not convinced that his current average is a bargain. I hope that he can regain the form he once had before his serious injuries, the affect of Darcy's accident and his personal issues but I'm not sure he will.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

This a question about Chris Holder. I like Chris Holder, (not so sure about Jack).

And yes, he is a Poole legend and will be remembered as one.

But is he a Rider who Overachieved for 1 year.

or

Has underachieved for 5 ish years.

Basically i'm saying do all fans rate him to highly and is he just a top 10 rider not a top 5.

This a question about Chris Holder. I like Chris Holder, (not so sure about Jack).

And yes, he is a Poole legend and will be remembered as one.

But is he a Rider who Overachieved for 1 year.

or

Has underachieved for 5 ish years.

Basically i'm saying do all fans rate him to highly and is he just a top 10 rider not a top 5.

Chris is ok, he's had a lot of challenges in the last few years, I said when he joined us give him 4 years and he'l be would champ, did it in 5. i feel if he came back it would do him good. Jacks ok he just needs to grow up.

Edited by Starman2006

I wouldn't want him. Biggest whinger in speedway for many a year and has taken the mick out of British speedway far too much.

• Like 2

I guess it depends what league Glasgow are in next season regards Richard,this will dictate wether he is back at Somerset.

As a Glasgow asset i fully expect him to be at Glasgow next season but in what league is the question.

Do you honestly expect the Glasgow promotion to move up and lose lucrative gate money from meetings against the likes of Edinburgh, Berwick, Newcastle, Workington?

You're closest away track will be over 200 miles away

• Like 1

Josh G

Jake A

Charles W

A No 1

Plus 3 others

Wouldn't mind seeing any of the following ; Huckenbeck Heeps Kerr Lawson or BWD with whatever is left after the above.

Wouldn't have Paddy back or take either of the Holders

I guess it depends what league Glasgow are in next season regards Richard,this will dictate wether he is back at Somerset.

As a Glasgow asset i fully expect him to be at Glasgow next season but in what league is the question.

I could see Lawson back at Lakeside if as expected they step back up.

What average would Killer be? If as expected some riders give Sweden a miss next season (what's going on there anyway?) haven't seen the reports.

I wouldn't want him. Biggest whinger in speedway for many a year and has taken the mick out of British speedway far too much.

The biggest whinger/moaner in speedway has already ridden for the Rebels.

• Like 1

What average would Killer be? If as expected some riders give Sweden a miss next season (what's going on there anyway?) haven't seen the reports.

Well its 7.10 from 2015.

Sweden seems to be investing in younger riders because they are cheaper.

Woryna, Drabik etc

But Sweden is still stronger than the UK

Killer spends too much time on his backside, wouldn't want him as a No 1

The 2017 Hougaard has been an absolute shadow of the 2016 version so can understand Rebels fans being wary of wanting him back.

Could see Belle Vue being interested in him. Attractive average, well thought of by the management & enjoys the NSS track.

If Killer ends up anywhere it'll be back at Swindon.

• Like 2