British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

No chance. Bloody showboating by pulling wheelies after finishing stone dead last in one race at the OTA last season. You could say he put more effort into the wheelie than into the 4 laps!

Must be a Welsh thing!!!!

Obviously my nationality is more of a problem than him showboating, putting zero effort in. ''Rolls eyes".

Edited by RH92

Would you be happy with Lambert leading your charge????? That's if you stay premiership.

He’d be a decent addition to the side, but certainly not to “lead” the side, if that’s what you meant.

No chance. Bloody showboating by pulling wheelies after finishing stone dead last in one race at the OTA last season. You could say he put more effort into the wheelie than into the 4 laps!

Hope you're wrong would love to see him at the OTA

• Like 1

Bit silly to judge him on one race while ignoring all the ones he did well in.

Goes without saying that I hope he is nowhere other than Lynn. I don't go to many matches any more and may well stop going to Lynn completely if he is elsewhere.

• Like 2

No fighting M5 traffic to get to the oak tree great news,does mean less away fans coming so club might loss a bit of income there.

No fighting M5 traffic to get to the oak tree great news,does mean less away fans coming so club might loss a bit of income there.

But re gain the ones that have simply given up fighting the traffic!

• Like 3

But re gain the ones that have simply given up fighting the traffic!

And loss others where mondays and wednesdays just don't suit them.

• Like 2

Wouldn't touch Morris. He will be told to keep his average below 8

My guess would be a top 3 of Morris, Grajczonek and Wright.

1. N. Morris 8.87

2. Allen 5.07

3. Wright 6.69

4. 6.37. Lawson is 6.43 so if someone gets a Brit reduction then you could fit him in

5. Grajczonek 7.34

6. Wilson-Dean 4.67

7. Perks 3.49

And loss others where mondays and wednesdays just don't suit them.

Exactly - I fit into that category Ive been to pretty much every home meeting for the last 4 years. If its a Weds I cannot make it due to work commitments, so thats 2 Adults and 3 kids lost.

Perhaps if the clubs surveyed the supporters they could have got a handle on what day most could attend rather than arrogantly assuming people can just come on another day of the week.

I dont think there would be many Rebels fans wanting Morris - we need a No 1 not a 2nd/3rd heat leader

Edited by Rebel Dan

Lawson, Allen and Wright have to be the first 3 names on the team sheet.

might team building go a different way and doyley come back?