British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Not really. I am frustrated with mainly just Swindon fans complaining about this rule, I was just expressing my opinion which I am allowed to. I was in a bad mood this morning and vented when normally I would have bit my tongue on it, but i apologised as i felt it was the right thing to do and yet you are moaning about it, unbelievable!

What I find even more unbelievable is that people actually get in a bad mood and get annoyed and frustrated at things wrote on a speedway forum. Jesus Christ!!

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 5

I have to say that I am not a great fan of this levelling idea. It should be for promoters to build and retain a good side that their supporters could relate to year in year out. Imagine Ronnie Greene's attitude if you tried to break up his Wimbledon side of the late 50's and 60's? Ronnie Moore, Peter Moore, Ron How, Barry Briggs. Crikey what a line up and it was for others to aspire to. A race to the bottom does nobody any good.

• Like 4

What I find even more unbelievable is that people actually get in a bad mood and get annoyed and frustrated at things wrote on a speedway forum. Jesus Christ!!

No I was in a bad mood before I came on here! Obv people get annoyed with what is said on here otherwise there would be no trolls!

how about Peter Kildemand

nearly had him last year

• Like 1

how about Peter Kildemand

nearly had him last year

He’d be mustard around the OTA Ian, but I’d rather have him as support to a number one. He’s pretty unreliable at times, falling off whilst leading a race happened in his Swindon days on a fairly regular basis. Not sure why, maybe lack of concentration. I can’t ever recall it being a mechanical issue.

• Like 1

. He’s pretty unreliable at times, falling off whilst leading a race happened

better, may i say superior track at the OTA. (my opinion) no chance of falling

Edited by idh

better, may i say superior track at the OTA. (my opinion) no chance of falling

Come off it. We're talking Peter Kildemand here.

• Like 1

He’d be mustard around the OTA Ian, but I’d rather have him as support to a number one. He’s pretty unreliable at times, falling off whilst leading a race happened in his Swindon days on a fairly regular basis. Not sure why, maybe lack of concentration. I can’t ever recall it being a mechanical issue.

I agree, he spends more time on the floor, wouldn't be my choice.

PK would be a great signing for the Rebels and I think hes on quite a low average which is why I could see him back at Swindon if he rides in the UK. Love to see him every week though at the OTA

Edited by Rebel Dan

Interesting Doyley apparently is not signing for Swindon next year.

If he is at Somerset then Ill be down for a lot of the meetings as ridiculous to not include Doyley in British speedway.

• Like 3

Fingers crossed

Edited by idh

Lawson for Heeps and a 2 pointer at no.7 - not sure that fits but could be on the money if it does.