You will probably end up with this line up

R Lambert

P Starke

R Lawson

C Wright

E Kennett

BWD

J Allen

Whatever the team is, Lawson absolutely Wright HAVE to be in it. Simple as that as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed I would have them back in a heartbeat, Wright had arguably his best season last campaign and Lawson took to the OTA well. Both would have to improve away though. I was just pointing out that a lot of teams are playing follow the leader in terms of 2.00 reserves if one team includes a 2.00 reserve others will follow.

How about

Doyle 9.69

Allen 5.07

Grajczonek 7.34

Holder 5.82

Andersen 7.75

BWD 4.67

?? 2.16

Just how many accounts have you got?? Someone call a nurse...this one could be a danger to society

• Like 5

Agreed I would have them back in a heartbeat, Wright had arguably his best season last campaign and Lawson took to the OTA well. Both would have to improve away though. I was just pointing out that a lot of teams are playing follow the leader in terms of 2.00 reserves if one team includes a 2.00 reserve others will follow.

Both averaged around 8 at home and around 6 away - which isn't bad at all, especially when you consider Richard had a real bad patch where he had a couple of 1s or 2s from memory.

Not to mention, most people only go to home matches so don't really care much for what they do away. Just for how good they are at the OTA is reason alone that they have to be signed as a priority IMO.

• Like 1

Same as every team this season, if others use 2-3 reserves then we can use one too (greaves would probably be at Wolves) but if they don't would have to take out Lawson or Wright and bring in a stronger reserve ie Newman.

To be honest from what I saw at Ipswich last year Nathan isnt really that far off Newmans level just less experienced! Ive not seen him ride at Somerset but hes well and truly on an upward trajectory career wise, dont think theres a better rider on his average

• Like 1

According to the wolves thread Somerset have a deal with Zagar in principle if the TV deal happens. So he would come in on a 9 average

According to the wolves thread Somerset have a deal with Zagar in principle if the TV deal happens. So he would come in on a 9 average

That poster however also posts absolute nonsense though - although I'd be happy if it was true. He would be superb at the OTA on a regular basis. I know it was years and years ago but he was mustard when he came before.

• Like 2

Iversen was even better around the OTA in his Newport days. 6+1, 15 ( max ), 15 (max)

I actually asked one of the promoters if they've signed anyone.

Was told awaiting to see who's available!

I think that's the major concern. They have blocked more than 1 8 pointer but all that has created is a demand for the 6-7 point riders. Clubs with those assets won't release them until they are sorted and you get left with the unwanted rider!

I think that's the major concern. They have blocked more than 1 8 pointer but all that has created is a demand for the 6-7 point riders. Clubs with those assets won't release them until they are sorted and you get left with the unwanted rider!

I thought you said Somerset have signed a 7 pointer?

Nobody knows anything,and we won't until most teams have been filled,just like the last few years.