British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

CVS apparently said Somerset are going to sign Kildemand or Zagar at No.1 if a TV deal can be reached.

If it cant then Somerset cant afford either add that to the Championship side you put out last year (Tungate @ 1) it doesn't need a rocket scientist to work it out.

Not even my opinion just repeating what CVS said apparently.

Stop lying. CVS never said such a thing.

Next you will be saying that Kurtz has a better top flight average than Morris.

Yet more nonsense.

• Like 2

Better get the rocket scientist in then, as you haven't worked it out.

How about k bjerre as no1 now he's free,

Could he do it on a cold wet damp Wednesday night in Somerset? No thanks.

• Like 2

kildemand would not like that either if we had him.wish we know the team already.

CVS would not be dumb enough to blurt aloud about the Somerset finances to any old person also the promotion wouldn't be dumb enough to mention about the finances.

• Like 1

CVS would not be dumb enough to blurt aloud about the Somerset finances to any old person also the promotion wouldn't be dumb enough to mention about the finances.

CVS mentioned nothing about Somerset's finances. Someone is just posting made up nonsense.

As someone who was present I think my information trumps that of someone who wasn't.

• Like 3

Why are Somersets finances being quoted?

They always work within a budget, not putting club at risk and riders are always paid on time unlike some other clubs.

• Like 9

If a genuine number 1 isn't available;

Hans Andersen 7.75

Robert Lambert 7.38

Steve Worrall 6.77

Charles Wright 6.69

Richard Lawson 6.43

Jake Allen 5.07

leaves 2.41 so either Simon Lambert or someone on a 2

Not if he's in Denmark ;-)

Why are Somersets finances being quoted?

They always work within a budget, not putting club at risk and riders are always paid on time unlike some other clubs.

No one really is mentioning Somerset's finances. It's just one poster making up lies that one promoter was discussing them when they did no such thing.

I don't doubt that Somerset will continue to work within budget and I wish them good luck for 2018. Superb track and promotion behind them.

• Like 2

No one really is mentioning Somerset's finances. It's just one poster making up lies that one promoter was discussing them when they did no such thing.

I don't doubt that Somerset will continue to work within budget and I wish them good luck for 2018. Superb track and promotion behind them.

Sorry wasn't aimed at you but I work closely with them and do get infuriated by the out and out lies being spread by certain Poole fans.

Sorry wasn't aimed at you but I work closely with them and do get infuriated by the out and out lies being spread by certain Poole fans.

Yea I know, just wanted to make it clear it's one supposed Poole fan spreading lies.

Got family in Burnham so I love my visits to Somerset.

• Like 1