British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

saying she is an " employee" skids implies  she is paid ,just wondering?? ps her work looking after sponsors partys on racenite is excellent she is really  really great with everyone

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

I feel a bit sorry for Garry May as he won't be seeing his missus quite so often now with the fixed racenights, as she is a valued employee at Poole on racenights!

He won't be able to watch his local team quite so often either!!:D:approve:

Some men might see that as a win win. :lol: A night away from the wife and being able to go to a proper race track.

Edited by Aces51
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, westlakejawa said:

So you are assuming both will be Wednesday night tracks?? or knowledge?.

It would make most sense. Poole have ridden on Wednesdays for as long as I can remember and Somerset's official off race night has been Wednesday too.

I think both will ride on Mondays and/or Wednesdays during the course of the season - as will most other teams!!

Edited by Skidder1

Sure they both will be Wednesday's but know Garry will try not to clash too often.

A fair few fans do both.

10 hours ago, Always a RACER said:

Ok fair enough and as I said I like that team but would like to see Charles back.

Same here in all honesty but I just can't see it, putting 2 and 2 together and saying Wilson Dean is in the team as well then that is 21.99 with charles that would leave 13.82. Would mean either going with an 8/9 point rider and a reserve or a 7 rider and a 6 rider. Either way Wright would be the second heat leader, as much as I like Wrighty he is no second heat leader. 

I see on thw Rye House Twitter feed they are announcing there team in next few days, BWD has said on Facebook his team should be announced by Christmas. Maybe he could be Rye House bound. 

Welcome back Bradley - theres value in his average at 4.67.

How about these to make the final 3

1 Hans Anderson 7.75
3 Charles Wright  6.69
7 Lewis Kerr 5.06

Total 41.49

7 minutes ago, idh said:

How about these to make the final 3

1 Hans Anderson 7.75
3 Charles Wright  6.69
7 Lewis Kerr 5.06

Total 41.49

Can't see Wright being in the team, as he's not a number 5 IMO. I can see the final 3 being Andersen., Palm Toft/Starke and Chris Holder 

29 minutes ago, james1234 said:

Can't see Wright being in the team, as he's not a number 5 IMO. I can see the final 3 being Andersen., Palm Toft/Starke and Chris Holder 

I'd take that any time James. do the numbers add up

Just checked the Number

1 Hans Anderson 7.75
2 Jack Holder  5.82
3 Chris Holder 7.16
4 Richard Lawson   6.43
5 Jake Allen   5.07
6 Bradley Wilson-Dean  4.67
7 Michael Palm Toft 6.33