British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Hmmm they need Doyle now to avoid bottom place.

It must be Doyle why leave so many points unused if it isn't him. 

• Like 2

So far, six young riders who should all add a point to their averages, but due to inexperience probably won’t and will collectively average about 34. Only Doyle can save them.

Those questioning Wright just don’t understand Somerset. He’s part of the DNA of the club and terrific entertainment and shows 110% commitment week in week out. Welcome back Wrighty delighted your back !!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

So far, six young riders who should all add a point to their averages, but due to inexperience probably won’t and will collectively average about 34. Only Doyle can save them.

How old is young??? Lawson will be 32 by season start and Wright 29.  

• Like 2

Can’t believe we have signed the World Champion, just shows how far this club has come. Welcome back Captain Fantastic , good luck to you and all the Rebs next season. 

• Like 1

It was mentioned on here weeks ago about Doyle signing and people said we couldn't afford him - I said at the time that wasn't the case and so it's proved. Welcome back to Jason Doyle to his spiritual home. Plenty to be optimistic about with this team, plenty of improvement in Lawson, Holder, Wilson Dean and Allen. Who knows about the Dane as I know nothing about him at all.

Poole can keep Chris Holder. I'm led to believe he was on his way until Ford put a stop to that. We'll settle for Doyle though *insert smug face*

• Like 4