British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

54 minutes ago, rebelwonderkid said:

The race jackets look horrible with 5 sponsors all cramed in on the back with the number. 

Not someone being negative ?  ;):D

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, oldtimer said:

Anyone know the answer to my question please?

Tried ringing 09066 555 853 which was Rebels hot line, got a message about the 2012 season so obviously this number has changed, cant find any contact number on Rebels site, anyone know a new number for any info?.

Edited by oldtimer

2 hours ago, rebelwonderkid said:

The race jackets look horrible with 5 sponsors all cramed in on the back with the number. 

I haven't seen it, but already it just sounds awful. Can't be many of the sponsors happy about that either you'd have to think.

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

I haven't seen it, but already it just sounds awful. Can't be many of the sponsors happy about that either you'd have to think.

Thought...;)

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Not someone being negative ?  ;):D

Just an observation

Anyway I was at the meeting tonight:

Doyley looked quick, had a bad gate in heat 13 but other than that same old Doyle. 

Jake started really well got a 3rd and a 5-1 with Doyle but then faded away and was a little off the pace in his last two rides. 

Charles started badly with two bad gates but looked a lot better in his last two. 

Holder bike trouble in his first but two seconds and a win after and looked more settled. 

Richard was inconsistent but still 7 is a decent score.  Need more to back Jason up though. 

Jonas way out of shape in his first heat but was never off the pace he could be a decent reserve for us.

BWD wow!!! Great start from him two wins and beat Andersen who was the best rider on show.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Yes the front is the same as last season but the back has the number in the middle and 5 sponsors around it. Very very unprofessional imo. 

Don't see how you can leave any sponsor's off they all want to be seen, any I assume sponsors were consulted first. 

Practice Session Cancelled - Press Interviews go ahead in Club House (Oaktree) @ 5PM

Spotted this only yesterday travelling back down to Burnham on the M5.  Great idea and I have to say quite prominent.

• Like 1

On 26/03/2018 at 8:35 PM, oldtimer said:

Tried ringing 09066 555 853 which was Rebels hot line, got a message about the 2012 season so obviously this number has changed, cant find any contact number on Rebels site, anyone know a new number for any info?.

Hotline? You really are well-named Old Timer :)

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, Richard Weston said:

Hotline? You really are well-named Old Timer :)

phone number was off Rebels poster I have from about 10 years ago. Mike Manning audio were sponsors

Edited by oldtimer
  • Like 1