British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Somersets next home meeting is listed REBELS v Rye House Rockets............ Anyone know what's happening or not! 

LEICESTER have bolstered their injury-hit side with two new signings - in time for Monday’s mouthwatering showdown with Wolverhampton at the Paul Chapman and Sons Arena.

American World Cup star - and ex-Wolf - Ricky Wells has joined the club with immediate effect and he’s joined by British racer Charles Wright.
Heading out of the team are injured 
Danny King and Kyle Newman.

I've been told that Rebels are against BV Aces in KO Cup semi-final.

Any chance the OTA leg will replace one of next month's planned matches with Rye House?

Or be an extra fixture?

Danny King is available now and he fits with his average  - he’s got to a better bet than Vissing 

1 hour ago, Always a RACER said:

Danny King is available now and he fits with his average  - he’s got to a better bet than Vissing 

He's injured.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

He's injured.

Shame 

Going by the Poole twitter announcement we were after Freddie Jackobsen. I said the other night I wouldn't be surprised if Vissing was a short term replacement. 

2 hours ago, SomersetBlue said:

Going by the Poole twitter announcement we were after Freddie Jackobsen. I said the other night I wouldn't be surprised if Vissing was a short term replacement. 

Think every man and his dog can see that after scoring next to nothing as a heat leader in his first two matches. Time rapidly running out to make use of the extra points available though before the end of the month. 

30 minutes ago, kopite92 said:

How about Erik Riss?

He rides the OTA well,  I remember a few good meetings he’s had for Edinburgh there 

I guess fixture clashes will be key with his commitments abroad 

16 hours ago, Najjer said:

He's injured.

Very :(

2 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Bellago been released by Swindon, goes good at our place.

Where on earth did you read that?