British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

2 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

On here, Rye thread.

Haha not from the Reading attention seeking weirdo?! Posts non stop rubbish about Bellego since Davey got injured as he had started the season digging at him. Don't believe a word it says.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Najjer said:

Think every man and his dog can see that after scoring next to nothing as a heat leader in his first two matches. Time rapidly running out to make use of the extra points available though before the end of the month. 

It should be around the same left tbh. Doyle, Jake, Bradley lose on their averages while Rich and Jack are raised. Covatti and Vissing will remain the same. Going by the GSA on the BSPA website anyway. 

6 minutes ago, kopite92 said:

As of tomorrow, we have up to 1.01 extra to play with.

So 6.82 without Vissing average, Jackobsen is on 4.00 at Poole i heard and Pieszczek was 6.50 at Leicester wasn't he? So there are still some options abroad. 

Such a shame we have to be talking about changes though but with Wright going and Vissing sadly not performing i'm afraid we have to. 

57 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Haha not from the Reading attention seeking weirdo?! Posts non stop rubbish about Bellego since Davey got injured as he had started the season digging at him. Don't believe a word it says.

Ok sorry, best check next time.

12 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Ok sorry, best check next time.

No need to apologise mate. This person is just constantly on the hunt for attention and if you weren't on the Swindon threads you wouldnt know this.

• Like 1

Erik Ross would be a good signing. Has flown around the Oak Tree in the past too!

46 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Erik Ross would be a good signing. Has flown around the Oak Tree in the past too!

What flown overhead around it from Bristol International towards Germany?? :lol:

I know what you mean and yes he would be good Najjer I agree if he is available. Still not sure he would be a second heatleader though.

Most people only attend home matches and if he banged in good scores at home that is most of the fan base won over. I'm sure that was the thinking behind Vissing who has gone well at the OTA in the past but it just hasn't worked out this time.

Although Riss isn't as established at this level as Wright, he scored okay previously for Leicester and has done okay in guest bookings if my memory serves me correctly.

If Rye House are no longer riding then maybe Scott Nicholls might be an option Somerset could explore as his average must be around the points we have available. Seems to ride the OTA well whenever I have seen him there plus has plenty of experience to share with/help the others. 

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Most people only attend home matches and if he banged in good scores at home that is most of the fan base won over. I'm sure that was the thinking behind Vissing who has gone well at the OTA in the past but it just hasn't worked out this time.

Although Riss isn't as established at this level as Wright, he scored okay previously for Leicester and has done okay in guest bookings if my memory serves me correctly.

I see where you are coming from, fair point.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SomersetBlue said:

So 6.82 without Vissing average, Jackobsen is on 4.00 at Poole i heard and Pieszczek was 6.50 at Leicester wasn't he? So there are still some options abroad. 

Such a shame we have to be talking about changes though but with Wright going and Vissing sadly not performing i'm afraid we have to. 

While you are talking about averages,why do young Danes come over on a 4pt average yet young Poles are 6.5pt average?

53 minutes ago, tellboy said:

While you are talking about averages,why do young Danes come over on a 4pt average yet young Poles are 6.5pt average?

The 6.5 ave Pole's have Ekstraliga experience, the best league in the World. 4 ave Dane's are likely to of had their own league and probably 2nd tier Sweden only.

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

Damian Drozdz came in on 5 so not all Poles.

He should have been 4. 

We tried to sign Freddie and it would have been on a 4. Once we knew Poole were in on it we knew we’d never match their terms. 

He’s a good lad who will do well.