British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Exactly - I fit into that category Ive been to pretty much every home meeting for the last 4 years. If its a Weds I cannot make it due to work commitments, so thats 2 Adults and 3 kids lost.

Perhaps if the clubs surveyed the supporters they could have got a handle on what day most could attend rather than arrogantly assuming people can just come on another day of the week.

I dont think there would be many Rebels fans wanting Morris - we need a No 1 not a 2nd/3rd heat leader

Agree on the Morris bit

Exactly - I fit into that category Ive been to pretty much every home meeting for the last 4 years. If its a Weds I cannot make it due to work commitments, so thats 2 Adults and 3 kids lost.

Perhaps if the clubs surveyed the supporters they could have got a handle on what day most could attend rather than arrogantly assuming people can just come on another day of the week.

I dont think there would be many Rebels fans wanting Morris - we need a No 1 not a 2nd/3rd heat leader

I do honestly feel for you, like you said the last 4 years you've attended, true supporter through & through

• Like 1

How about Thorsell? If Lindgren is back at Wolves.

Would be an awful signing. Anyone who signs Thorssell will finish bottom. he's not a No.1 not even near it. Only reason why he has a high average is due to his Monmore form.

Got to be Doyle surly

Thought he would be smiling....

I see Jake has signed for Scunny in the CL and with the points limit I reckon he would be great value once again for the Rebels as plenty of scope for average improvement from him.

• Like 2

Would be an awful signing. Anyone who signs Thorssell will finish bottom. he's not a No.1 not even near it. Only reason why he has a high average is due to his Monmore form.

Plus the fact he spent the whole season riding #4. His form at other tracks is not good either, eg at Rye House his scores were 5 then 3.

Thorssell rode at because wolves wanted a big hitter in 14 anyway whose to say he may not be fit at the start of next season?

Showed Brady Kurtz the quickest way round Wimborne Road last time Wolves were there though. 15 from 5 completed rides isnt that bad

• Like 1

So, what chance Kurtz and both Holders at Somerset????

Hasn't Brady already signed for Poole for next year?

• Like 1

Thorsell is bloody good at Lynn......

• Like 1

So, what chance Kurtz and both Holders at Somerset????

when both Holders at Somerset was muted on threads about a month ago it was laughed at.....
  • Like 1