Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Recommended Posts

I have just had to scroll to the top to check that I am actually on the Somerset thread.  If you aren’t going to discuss Somerset topics guys can you use another platform to air your views  please. 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Somerset having over a point still to play with maybe more changes could happen,possibly Nicholls to replace Lawson? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has it ever happen before (in any sport) that the team topping the table at the half way stage has a deficit in the for and away race points? Strange one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

I have just had to scroll to the top to check that I am actually on the Somerset thread.  If you aren’t going to discuss Somerset topics guys can you use another platform to air your views  please. 

Just remind me what your post referring to jeremycorbynfan had to do with the Poole v somerset meeting, because it really is tedious reading off topic crap moaning about off topic crap by clowns who post off topic crap, isn't it?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Just remind me what your post referring to jeremycorbynfan had to do with the Poole v somerset meeting, because it really is tedious reading off topic crap moaning about off topic crap by clowns who post off topic crap, isn't it?

Yes but Fred Flange, I’m not the one populating most threads with spats with other posters, and rarely being on topic. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Yes but Fred Flange, I’m not the one populating most threads with spats with other posters, and rarely being on topic. 

I appreciate your honesty but as my handicapped stalker once posted 

"Feel free to not read them or stick me on ignore. Either way I couldn't care less."

It really does work! 

I've got seven blank posts in the last page or two in this thread which, judging by the ones that have been quoted, are about being ignored, lol! To be fair I blocked him (not the stalker) for liking and quoting a homophobic post (homophobic scum are as bad as racists in my book but each to their own I suppose?) rather than the crap he posts, but it still does save me from seeing the crap.

By strange coincidence when I searched for the 'feel free' quote another of your off topic moans about people posting off topic appeared! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Yes but Fred Flange, I’m not the one populating most threads with spats with other posters, and rarely being on topic. 

The odious one loves a good spat and constantly revers to stalkers who are in my opinion decent posters on here. He normally mentions their health issues because he thinks its funny. He often revers to old posts going back years obviously twisted to suit his own agenda. Thankfully be has me on ignore so doesn't reply to my posts anymore. I gave up replying to him long before he put me on ignore. It is partly my fault for clogging upthe Somerset thread with off topic stuff and for that i apologise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

The odious one loves a good spat and constantly revers to stalkers who are in my opinion decent posters on here. He normally mentions their health issues because he thinks its funny. He often revers to old posts going back years obviously twisted to suit his own agenda. Thankfully be has me on ignore so doesn't reply to my posts anymore. I gave up replying to him long before he put me on ignore. It is partly my fault for clogging upthe Somerset thread with off topic stuff and for that i apologise. 

I tried to get the thread back on topic by asking about the points deficit for the table topping team. A strange occurrence I thought worthy of discussion, with some stato posts about years gone by maybe. 

But no stick with the insults and attacking the poster. 

Anyway, looking forward to welcoming the rebels tomorrow, all ways a good match up no matter where you are in the league. I’ll miss our Charlie & the lovely Leanne though. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ouch said:

I tried to get the thread back on topic by asking about the points deficit for the table topping team. A strange occurrence I thought worthy of discussion, with some stato posts about years gone by maybe. 

But no stick with the insults and attacking the poster. 

Anyway, looking forward to welcoming the rebels tomorrow, all ways a good match up no matter where you are in the league. I’ll miss our Charlie & the lovely Leanne though. 

Oh you seem to have quoted me just so the odious one will see it and we get more off topic crap from him. Well done!! Also i apologised for my off topic comments. It is the odious one who wants to keep it off topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you speaking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't read too much into stuff posted on here and try to take it at face value, just one question, are Fred Flange and Ouch one of the same??

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Judging by the latest quoted post from fb I imagine he was on a roll yesterday and the thread really has turned to ratrubbisht. I can now understand why englisroundabout felt the need to post. 

Ignoring fb's posts does mean that I miss the regular opportunities they afford for hilarity.

The most recent, quoted above, is as good an example as any, particularly after englisroundabout's post.
 

He starts off with a personal insult, a classical troll opening gambit lol!

Then we get this ....'and constantly revers to stalkers' what does that mean? A quick history search of the word 'stalkers' with my username reveals ONE post no matter how far back you go. Precisely the opposite of 'constantly', lol!

I've only mentioned brums health issues because he posted that he has no issues with it 

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/82841-poole-2017/&do=findComment&comment=2900501. (ironically yet another thread fb was incessantly rubbish stirring)

but I'm delighted that he seems to have now let it bother him, but fb is no stranger to the medical based insult which is nice, lol!

Old posts are a matter of record, the internet is really useful when checking stuff out, I usually find something to back up my opinion. (See above, lol!)

Does he really think that he gave up replying to my posts before I started ignoring him, really, are you sure? Yesterday at 8:10pm, kindly quoted by bwitcher which allowed me to put the record straight. 

Quite why he took the thread off topic about being ignored in the first place is a strange one indeed, but at least it gave me another opportunity to have a good laugh at his expense, thanks.

Its not too difficult to work out that the pros vastly outweigh the cons when it comes to ignoring fb.

I expect there will be posts telling me how naughty I am for responding and I see another post from the rubbish stirrer which is probably off topic? Oh well, never mind.
 

Edited by Fred Flange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just as speedway is dying from a lack of interest and support on the terraces, the BSF is dying in the same manner because of those more interested in twit for tat insults than speedway. A bit like the BSPA.

Go Doyley ( just to keep this on topic ). And I am a fan of him.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nasty bang up for our skipper yesterday at the GP. Certainly looked pretty horrific from our view point. Glad he’s not more badly hurt. Get well soon Jason, all the best to you and your family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy