British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2018

Has it ever happen before (in any sport) that the team topping the table at the half way stage has a deficit in the for and away race points? Strange one. 

2 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Just remind me what your post referring to jeremycorbynfan had to do with the Poole v somerset meeting, because it really is tedious reading off topic crap moaning about off topic crap by clowns who post off topic crap, isn't it?

Yes but Fred Flange, I’m not the one populating most threads with spats with other posters, and rarely being on topic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Yes but Fred Flange, I’m not the one populating most threads with spats with other posters, and rarely being on topic. 

The odious one loves a good spat and constantly revers to stalkers who are in my opinion decent posters on here. He normally mentions their health issues because he thinks its funny. He often revers to old posts going back years obviously twisted to suit his own agenda. Thankfully be has me on ignore so doesn't reply to my posts anymore. I gave up replying to him long before he put me on ignore. It is partly my fault for clogging upthe Somerset thread with off topic stuff and for that i apologise. 

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

The odious one loves a good spat and constantly revers to stalkers who are in my opinion decent posters on here. He normally mentions their health issues because he thinks its funny. He often revers to old posts going back years obviously twisted to suit his own agenda. Thankfully be has me on ignore so doesn't reply to my posts anymore. I gave up replying to him long before he put me on ignore. It is partly my fault for clogging upthe Somerset thread with off topic stuff and for that i apologise. 

I tried to get the thread back on topic by asking about the points deficit for the table topping team. A strange occurrence I thought worthy of discussion, with some stato posts about years gone by maybe. 

But no stick with the insults and attacking the poster. 

Anyway, looking forward to welcoming the rebels tomorrow, all ways a good match up no matter where you are in the league. I’ll miss our Charlie & the lovely Leanne though. 

59 minutes ago, ouch said:

I tried to get the thread back on topic by asking about the points deficit for the table topping team. A strange occurrence I thought worthy of discussion, with some stato posts about years gone by maybe. 

But no stick with the insults and attacking the poster. 

Anyway, looking forward to welcoming the rebels tomorrow, all ways a good match up no matter where you are in the league. I’ll miss our Charlie & the lovely Leanne though. 

Oh you seem to have quoted me just so the odious one will see it and we get more off topic crap from him. Well done!! Also i apologised for my off topic comments. It is the odious one who wants to keep it off topic. 

I don't read too much into stuff posted on here and try to take it at face value, just one question, are Fred Flange and Ouch one of the same??

• Like 1

Just as speedway is dying from a lack of interest and support on the terraces, the BSF is dying in the same manner because of those more interested in twit for tat insults than speedway. A bit like the BSPA.

Go Doyley ( just to keep this on topic ). And I am a fan of him.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made
  • Like 2

Nasty bang up for our skipper yesterday at the GP. Certainly looked pretty horrific from our view point. Glad he’s not more badly hurt. Get well soon Jason, all the best to you and your family.

Been kept quite quiet on this. We hear a few minor fractures. Of what? Collarbone?

28 day replacement or guests?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Been kept quite quiet on this. We hear a few minor fractures. Of what? Collarbone?

28 day replacement or guests?

Says out for a couple of weeks on Rebels site now. Missing Kings Lynn away and Swindon at home so I assume Gazza will have already called BV and Max Fricke to book him as a guest as think they are the only Prem team not riding on the Monday and one of the three not riding on the Wednesday night either.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kopite92 said:

Kenneth Bjerre as a temporary replacement?

I think it would have to be 28 days. If so, it's no good.