British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Newcastle Diamonds Ko Cup 1/4 Final 1st Leg Fri Oct 6th 2017@7-30pm

Finally we have a KO Cup tie , cant imagine we've ever had to wait until October before racing our first KO Cup tie of the season before .

Unfortunately our season seems to be limping out with a whimper and beating Newcastle over two legs will be a tall order .

Nike , obviously , still out and Richard is riding for his other team annoyingly . There was talk of Dan and Jack riding in the NL play-offs for Belle Vue Colts , but surely not lol .

No idea if Robert Lambert will be gracing us with his presence , but this will be a difficult meeting regardless .

We've had non stop rain it seems for weeks , and this week has been no different , hopefully we get a rain break on Friday .

Finally we have a KO Cup tie , cant imagine we've ever had to wait until October before racing our first KO Cup tie of the season before .

Unfortunately our season seems to be limping out with a whimper and beating Newcastle over two legs will be a tall order .

Nike , obviously , still out and Richard is riding for his other team annoyingly . There was talk of Dan and Jack riding in the NL play-offs for Belle Vue Colts , but surely not lol .

No idea if Robert Lambert will be gracing us with his presence , but this will be a difficult meeting regardless .

We've had non stop rain it seems for weeks , and this week has been no different , hopefully we get a rain break on Friday .

You couldn't make it up,feel sorry for the Promotion a lot of hard work to see the season end in such a manner must piss them off.(and I don't mean not winning trophy's).

I have heard you have Ricky Wells , Kyle Newman, Connor Coles and Richard Hall all guesting + r/r for Dan Bewley... Newcastle have Ryan McDonald at 7 in place of Alfie Bowtell who is also at Belle Vue with Lakeside

Edited by KEITH M

I have heard you have Ricky Wells , Kyle Newman, Connor Coles and Richard Hall all guesting + r/r for Dan Bewley... Newcastle have Ryan McDonald at 7 in place of Alfie Bowtell who is also at Belle Vue with Lakeside

A mouthwatering prospect indeed

It has taken 24 weeks to get to this after Newcastle and Workington first round ended in a draw

You also have it in the speedway Regulations that Championship takes priority over National except for NLRC, yet apparently the BSPA MC have overruled that rule and state Bewley and Smith ride in the NL.

What is the point.

Ludicrous

I never thought i'd ever say this , but I can't wait for this season to end .

Judging by the team we are putting out its not just the fans.

Is there a reason we arent riding on the Saturday, again? Lack of continuity drives lack of interest!

Is there a reason we arent riding on the Saturday, again? Lack of continuity drives lack of interest!

Newcastle are at Workington on Saturday

You also have it in the speedway Regulations that Championship takes priority over National except for NLRC, yet apparently the BSPA MC have overruled that rule and state Bewley and Smith ride in the NL.

What is the point.

Ludicrous

so all of a sudden its vital these 2 ride for the Colts

When the Colts went to the IOW they both decided to take a holiday didnt they....

• Like 4

Glad i am working late on Friday this is now beyond farcical.

I decided weeks ago my season is done, completly fed up with the sport right now.

And the point being why bother having assets if they are told to ride for other teams absolute joke sport.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Why are Newcastle using Ryan McDonald instead of asset and official no8 Josh Embleton ?

• Like 1

When the Colts went to the IOW they both decided to take a holiday didnt they....

And wobblers playtime takes priority over the Championship now it seems

Lack of continuity drives lack of interest!

Indeed, and there has been this lack of continuity throughout this season. I have never known a season like it in this respect and as I've said before, it has been instrumental in undoing all the excellent work the promotion has put into recruiting new and returning fans......Sad.

• Like 2

Also, at Lakeside, Shuttleworth was withdrawn from the Colts side to "act" as a no8 for Belle Vue in Premiership.