British Speedway Forum

Musielak is a Swindon asset now.

If Wolves can get Woffinden and/or Piotr Pawlicki to return, they have no need to sign Lindgren or Thorsell.

Edited by Col

Going on the non movement in Poland for Freddie and Jacob I would guess that their injuries are of such they may take 12 months to be fit and therefore possibly out of any team plans here and there until given the all clear.

Sam Masters 7.92 Rory Schlein 7.72 and Kyle Howarth 6.64 should be able to return and this would need another big hitter to be signed and if Piotr Pawlicki can be tempted by the fixed race nights then he would be the ideal signing.

Going on a possible 41 point limit this would leave enough for Nathan Greaves 2.54 to return at reserve and leave 8.86 for the last two.

Ricky Wells 6.74 and a 2.00 like Jack Parkinson Blackburn would be a decent coupke of signings or go with the Broc Nicol and Luke Becker combination giving a bit more at reserve.

Sam Masters

Kyle Howarth

Ricky Wells (Nicol)

Rory Schlein

Piotr Pawlicki

Nathan Greaves

JPB (Becker)

Tai Woffinden ended 2014 on 7.03 and his return in 2016 moved that up to 8.63 but highly unlikely to return to racing here any time soon unless the latest developments in Poland are not resolved

Edited by T.N.T.

Going on the non movement in Poland for Freddie and Jacob I would guess that their injuries are of such they may take 12 months to be fit and therefore possibly out of any team plans here and there until given the all clear.

Sam Masters 7.92 Rory Schlein 7.72 and Kyle Howarth 6.64 should be able to return and this would need another big hitter to be signed and if Piotr Pawlicki can be tempted by the fixed race nights then he would be the ideal signing.

Going on a possible 41 point limit this would leave enough for Nathan Greaves 2.54 to return at reserve and leave 8.86 for the last two.

Ricky Wells 6.74 and a 2.00 like Jack Parkinson Blackburn would be a decent coupke of signings or go with the Broc Nicol and Luke Becker combination giving a bit more at reserve.

Sam Masters

Kyle Howarth

Ricky Wells (Nicol)

Rory Schlein

Piotr Pawlicki

Nathan Greaves

JPB (Becker)

Tai Woffinden ended 2014 on 7.03 and his return in 2016 moved that up to 8.63 but highly unlikely to return to racing here any time soon unless the latest developments in Poland are not resolved

Looks like a Championship team

would not be having either Nicol or Becker in the team, they clearly aren't ready and would need time in the championship first.

also as has been proven time and again in league racing you need a strong reserve at all times.

Moving Greaves up to no6/senior reserve risks what happened with Clegg this season.

Edited by Perton Wolf
  • Like 2

Moving Greaves up to no6/senior reserve risks what happened with Clegg this season.

I agree. The lesson learned should be to look at more solidity throughout the side with a strong number 6 who can float between top 5 and reserve.

Securing a strong number 1 (Fred, Tai, Piotr) is still essential. Hopefully Nicki P isn't under consideration. One of the first questions I will be asking at the upcoming talk in later this month.

I agree. The lesson learned should be to look at more solidity throughout the side with a strong number 6 who can float between top 5 and reserve.

Securing a strong number 1 (Fred, Tai, Piotr) is still essential. Hopefully Nicki P isn't under consideration. One of the first questions I will be asking at the upcoming talk in later this month.

Unless the Polish Ekstraliga clubs relax the rules, no Danes riding in it will also ride in Britain unless they miss out on an Elitserein spot. I think it very unlikely that the Ekstraliga will relax the rules despite rumors. Pedersen has already signed for Tarnow. Doubt Pedersen would wish to return to Monmore.

Doubt Pedersen would wish to return to Monmore.

Steve! Steve! Speak to me, Steve! He was fine, honest, but Col said something, I turned round and there he was spark out on the floor...

Eh?

Any news on Lindgren/Thorsell injuries?

Unless the Polish Ekstraliga clubs relax the rules, no Danes riding in it will also ride in Britain unless they miss out on an Elitserein spot. I think it very unlikely that the Ekstraliga will relax the rules despite rumors. Pedersen has already signed for Tarnow. Doubt Pedersen would wish to return to Monmore.

Iversen is saying he is open to coming back to the UK next season and Vaculik has already signed for Leicester. Both ride in Poland, Sweden and own country.

It would appear the Poles have been told to do one and rightly so.

Iversen is saying he is open to coming back to the UK next season and Vaculik has already signed for Leicester. Both ride in Poland, Sweden and own country.

Vaculik doesnt ride in Sweden

and NKI hasn't been given permission to ride in the UK.

or the poles have agreed if uk top flight is set race nights... out of interest Steve, does your main employer allow you to work for any other employer you choose to, even if it impacts on your ability to do your job?

Pedersen.

The only thing that would persuade me personally to accept that would be that Wayne Carter was spannering for him :D

• Like 2

Pedersen.

The only thing that would persuade me personally to accept that would be that Wayne Carter was spannering for him :D

Some might think the word 'for' is superfluous here.

• Like 1

Vaculik doesnt ride in Sweden

he did this year.

or the poles have agreed if uk top flight is set race nights... out of interest Steve, does your main employer allow you to work for any other employer you choose to, even if it impacts on your ability to do your job?

I don't know of any other line of work where you can be equally employed by different people.

Who decides who is the 'main' employer??