British Speedway Forum

But is the tactical only once ????

I have seen nothing put out by the BSPA saying only once in a meeting. There have been forum contributors who have had their own comment on it being only once (they think) but pls let me know where it has been formalised as only once.

The BSPA announcement said:

TACTICAL SUBS: Black and White double points replaced with tactical substitution permitted in heats 5 to 14 (excluding heat 8) when a team is 6 points or more behind. For clarity there are NO double points.

Would be good to get some formal clarification on it.

Would be good if it said it can be used more than once and each rider can only have one tactical ride from the main team.

Like many other things not known for sure like rider assessed GSA if they rode before 2016 or what young riders say 21 or under who have never ridden UK will be assessed at.

Exactly. Nothing has been confirmed if it's one or several. Unless anyone can point me to the part in the rules that confirm it.

Pure speculation at this stage it seems.

Exactly. Nothing has been confirmed if it's one or several. Unless anyone can point me to the part in the rules that confirm it.

Pure speculation at this stage it seems.

Should be as many as you like whilst still 6 behind, limited to one t/s per rider, although I wouldn't include ht14 as the make up is similar to the excluded ht8,

• Like 1

But is the tactical only once ????

I have seen nothing put out by the BSPA saying only once in a meeting. There have been forum contributors who have had their own comment on it being only once (they think) but pls let me know where it has been formalised as only once.

Would be good to get some formal clarification on it.

Gordon Pairman has already answered the question, it's once only.

http://www.speedway-...dpost&p=3058705

Should be as many as you like whilst still 6 behind, limited to one t/s per rider, although I wouldn't include ht14 as the make up is similar to the excluded ht8,

Exactly. The same as before and in line with Poland and Sweden.

Exactly. The same as before and in line with Poland and Sweden.

Agreed, this appears a bit half hearted and almost pointless.

• Like 1

Seems to be par for the bspa

They can't afford it to be any more.

Don't know why we would want Manzares, never done a lot and only 4th in American Championship, says it all

No problem. Any better from you or do we stick with Riss Snr on 4.69?

No problem. Any better from you or do we stick with Riss Snr on 4.69?

I certainly think there is improvement in Mark Riss, just personnel preference but I never rated Manzares,never really cut it at Ipswich and can't see that been away for 2 years has improved him any

I certainly think there is improvement in Mark Riss, just personnel preference but I never rated Manzares,never really cut it at Ipswich and can't see that been away for 2 years has improved him any

Manzares rode pretty well at Kings Lynn in the SWC.

Greaves on Twitter has just said that he could have something great to announce later.

Hopefully he will be confirmed as our no7.

• Like 2

Not wolves unless he's signed in premiership to 😉

Rumours of a Scunthorpe / Wolves D/UP

Is that the same Scunthorpe side that have signed 5 riders and have only 7.54 left for 2 riders?