British Speedway Forum

Sorry? What are you on about?

Not so long ago my beloved Dad died of cancer and he asked me to put into simplistic terms what cancer did. My explanation was just to say that cancer eats away at the goodness in life. Hope that helps.

Chris Holder never finished the season so his average is just based on pretty much half a season.

He should be a 9 along with all the other GP riders

And so it begins.

And so it begins.

So what begins?

You ahve been on pretty much every teams threads commenting on line ups and being wide of the mark every time.

I mention one thing and away you go! Give it a rest

• Like 1

Should that not be a choice for each club to make if a few clubs want to sign a top heavy team with two 8/9 point riders and can afford to do so.As long as the team is within the points limit what's the problem.

Even the clubs fans that choose not to sign the top stars will get to see a few GP riders when these top heavy teams visit their club.

Don't get me wrong. I completely agree. It seems that the 1 over 8 rule has been made to benefit the weakest and in the process dumb down to their level.

Such a shame when some clubs are able to bring quality to the league.

• Like 3

So what begins?

You ahve been on pretty much every teams threads commenting on line ups and being wide of the mark every time.

I mention one thing and away you go! Give it a rest

What have I got wrong?

Said Manzares to Scunthorpe. Said Starke to Glasgow. I even said Mountain would be back at Ipswich and the majority of your fans said he wouldn't.

Sorry? What are you on about? Making sweeping statements about someone over hearsay?

Hardly sweeping statements.

It's been happening for years.

• Like 1

What have I got wrong?

Said Manzares to Scunthorpe. Said Starke to Glasgow. I even said Mountain would be back at Ipswich and the majority of your fans said he wouldn't.

You said Manzares would also be at Wolves which has been confirmed as wrong.

Even a stopped clock etc etc

• Like 1

So once again, Ford engineering things for his benefit.

The cancer returns.

Cancer..Not a nice word.

I said the rumour is Manzares Wolves / Scunthorpe D/UP.

Correct, which part didn't I get right???

You said he would also be at Wolves, which is exactly what I said in the post you quoted.

Which was wrong.

Correct, which part didn't I get right???

You said he would also be at Wolves, which is exactly what I said in the post you quoted.

Which was wrong.

Its defence? It was only a rumour (which it started!). Total plank!

• Like 1

Cancer..Not a nice word.

No, cancer is not a nice disease.

The word has several meanings.

an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate.

So once again, Ford engineering things for his benefit.

The cancer returns.

Returns ? , when did it ever go away, this type of shyte happens year in and year out.

It will never change why the morons that ruin (right spelling) this sport in the uk are allowed to continue.

The SCB needs to get a grip, grow some and take control of the sport and sort the rules out once and for all.

• Like 1