British Speedway Forum

Wrong again.

deluded. It's the same reason he didn't ride here in 2017. The Polish ruling.

only need two then Steve Doyle Cook Holder Lingren Vaculik

No chance of 2 others tho??

Great news that Sam is back. Never doubted it.

http://www.wolverhamptonwolves.co/_mobile/news.php?extend.2876

deluded. It's the same reason he didn't ride here in 2017. The Polish ruling.

Not riding in Sweden so he can do the UK if he wants to. Which he does.

Not riding in Sweden so he can do the UK if he wants to. Which he does.

Can't say I've followed the Swedish team announcements so far so im surprised that he hasn't.

Of course if he isn't then he can ride in UK on a 9.

Someone must have big pockets.

Wolves better have a transfer fee ready then if he wants to ride for Wolves next season!

They had the chance to sign him last year but opted not to and Edinburgh stepped in to sign him from Somerset and will receive a loan fee from Wolves just as they paid out for Schlein, Howarth, Riss, Greaves etc and in the last twelve months have sold a number of club assets like Klindt and Musielak

• Like 1

Anyone know who we've loaned Kyle from?

Very unusual for Wolves to own so few riders. Maybe they have decided to accept paying loan fees due to the constant rule changes which makes using your assets harder.

Edited by superguest

Sam Masters.." I feel very lucky to have broken my collarbone last year and was crap when I came back..without that stroke of luck I'd have been without a team place this year so thank god for that...next year if I'm doing well i must remember this and do something similar to retain a team place somewhere"

What a sad state British speedway is in..

• Like 6

Sam Masters.." I feel very lucky to have broken my collarbone last year and was crap when I came back..without that stroke of luck I'd have been without a team place this year so thank god for that...next year if I'm doing well i must remember this and do something similar to retain a team place somewhere"

Chances are there will be even more changes to limits for 2019.

Problem is that none of the riders will know about it until after the GSA AGM after next season, so yes can see some crazy goings on in 2018. Suppose some could say that depending upon your av you will be fighting your own team member to finish behind him when team riding 1st & 2nd or 2nd & 3rd as bonus points don't count for GSA's.

That would be funny seeing 2 x 8 or close to 8 guys in the same team/race trying to race behind each other to keep their GSA down.

It will be a case of what happens when you open a door for someone "After you" - "No I insist after you".

Let's go to one league and do away with all these crazy rules.

Chances are there will be even more changes to limits for 2019.

Problem is that none of the riders will know about it until after the GSA AGM after next season, so yes can see some crazy goings on in 2018. Suppose some could say that depending upon your av you will be fighting your own team member to finish behind him when team riding 1st & 2nd or 2nd & 3rd as bonus points don't count for GSA's.

That would be funny seeing 2 x 8 or close to 8 guys in the same team/race trying to race behind each other to keep their GSA down.

It will be a case of what happens when you open a door for someone "After you" - "No I insist after you".

Let's go to one league and do away with all these crazy rules.

Sorry I meant BSPA AGM.

There are few older riders been watching their average for years IMO .
  • Like 1

There are few older riders been watching their average for years IMO .

I think there will be plenty of riders just under the 8 point mark at the end of the 2018 season,just in case.

Interesting interview with Lindgren on Speedway GP.

He said: Obviously I know about the TV deal and theyre still working on it I think. At the moment, it looks like they dont have a TV deal for next season, which means theyll have less to spend. The budgets for all the clubs will be lower.

For me, I love being able to race in Britain, but I have to look at all aspects is it worth it money-wise? I also have a budget to go with my race team, so well see.

Wasn't expecting Masters to be resigned in front of Schlien as primary backup to Lindgren. Unless Pawlicki isn't 9:00 they are gonna struggle.

Wasn't expecting Masters to be resigned in front of Schlien as primary backup to Lindgren. Unless Pawlicki isn't 9:00 they are gonna struggle.

Who says Roo isn't going to sign as well?

I see you are getting in your Wolves will struggle again usual line.

Think you've been saying it every season. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Col must be gutted that Masters has signed already when he spent four months last year saying he wouldn’t sign for 2017!

• Like 3