British Speedway Forum

maybe fred will start the season off untill the swedish season starts (is that early may,not sure) then jacob could take over that would work for both riders would give jacob a little longer recovery period and fred a bit of racing fitness before the gp starts.

...but not allowed.

...but not allowed.

ok why is that I remember riders doing this in the past is there a rule in place to stop this?

Apparently Schlien was meant to sign at thestart of the year but due to the BV situation was not allowed to be signed until they had their team. Then Coventry didn't run and Bjerre who had signed for the bees given the nod so Schlien was left out at the start.

Regardless of any of that the Skornicki signing was absolutely crazy

ok why is that I remember riders doing this in the past is there a rule in place to stop this?

A rider that ends a season with a team and doesn't start the following season with them can't be reintroduced without MC permission which is rarely,if ever, given.

A rider that ends a season with a team and doesn't start the following season with them can't be reintroduced without MC permission which is rarely,if ever, given.

I thought that was only last year, PK came back in 2016 mid season for us

Third signing to be announced today. Schlein or Ricky Wells is my guess

Rooboy announced as 3rd signing at monmore.

Great news. Welcome back Rory.

• Like 1

Regardless of any of that the Skornicki signing was absolutely crazy

[/

Dont agree.Adam tried to introduce a new engine into speedway and by the time

he decided to go back to GM the writing was on the wall.

Well happy with that signing today of Schlein.

Showed great leadership last year when asked to step in and that can surely carry on into this season.

• Like 1

Rooboy announced as 3rd signing at monmore.

Pleased for him.Sorted out nice and early.He deserved a place.

That'll do nicely, welcome back Rory.

Just a thought, and I know it goes against CVS's '2 permutations' quote. We're all thinking Fred or Jacob. What about it ends up neither? :o

• Like 1

That'll do nicely, welcome back Rory.

Just a thought, and I know it goes against CVS's '2 permutations' quote. We're all thinking Fred or Jacob. What about it ends up neither? :o

CVS is finding it hard enough to bin one of them let alone two

CVS is finding it hard enough to bin one of them let alone two

He needs to get a move on, though, or the one that he does bin will end up with even less chance of finding a team than they have at the moment.

I cant see a lot if any improvement in wolves signings to date which would be my biggest worry interesting to see what others think but i think i will be right on this one