British Speedway Forum

I cant see a lot if any improvement in wolves signings to date which would be my biggest worry interesting to see what others think but i think i will be right on this one

Masters was over 8 before his injury so improvement there. Howarth had a break thru year this year so still improvement to be made. In a 1 rider over 8 league Rory should easily add to that average. 100% improvement in all 3.

with little to no improvement on the 4 signed

who's the 4th??? 3 signed.

Very weak tale.

In fairness your tales usually are incredibly weak.

• Like 1

M Riss 4.69

A Morris 4.06 (converted)

M Williamson 4.04 (converted)

J Pickering 3.85 (converted)

D Ayres 2.74

N Greaves 2.54

Mark showed he had a lot of style and promise particually away. Would be good to see him retained.

Greaves had a massive year and looked really good towards the end of the year. The only concern would be whether he has the funds to make the next step up. Would Danny Ayres be a better move?

Matt Williamson and Ashley Morris are both Wolves assests. Shame their averages put them just over being able to both fit at reserve.

Josh Pickering is a decent signing on that average. Coped well for Edinburgh last year. Maybe one to watch. One of Sam's friends.

Edited by superguest

As it stands I hope CVS is about to blindside all of us and pull the Bugs Bunny from his titfer.

As it stands I hope CVS is about to blindside all of us and pull the Bugs Bunny from his titfer.

On a sub 4pt average...we just need someone who can hold their own. Disagree with the comments about Sam and Kyle not improving their average. Both have more to give imo.

• Like 1

Masters was over 8 before his injury so improvement there. Howarth had a break thru year this year so still improvement to be made. In a 1 rider over 8 league Rory should easily add to that average. 100% improvement in all 3.

who's the 4th??? 3 signed.

In fairness your tales usually are incredibly weak.

Pie in the sky if you think they will all improve i would like them too but your so 1 eyed its unreal.

The 4th was regarding the previous posters point if Lindgren was retained.

Stevebrum i have noticed your very defensive about the wolves and jump straight on people who say anything negative about wolves.

If you do add Lindgren your tail will be very weak that is a fact.

M Riss 4.69

D Ayres 2.74

N Greaves 2.54

Mark showed he had a lot of style and promise particually away. Would be good to see him retained.

Greaves had a massive year and looked really good towards the end of the year. The only concern would be whether he has the funds to make the next step up. Would Danny Ayres be a better move?

Matt Williamson and Ashley Morris are both Wolves assests. Shame their averages put them just over being able to both fit at reserve.

Josh Pickering is a decent signing on that average. Coped well for Edinburgh last year. Maybe one to watch. One of Sam's friends.

Max clegg is a Wolves asset also,and his starting average is 2.00.cant discount him on that average.Ash and max ride superbly well together. Edited by bigred

Clegg has done little at this level so far to suggest that he is good enough.

If you are going for that kind of number seven I'd have thought Greaves has earned another shot.

Pie in the sky if you think they will all improve i would like them too but your so 1 eyed its unreal.

The 4th was regarding the previous posters point if Lindgren was retained.

Stevebrum i have noticed your very defensive about the wolves and jump straight on people who say anything negative about wolves.

If you do add Lindgren your tail will be very weak that is a fact.

That's your opinion, I just happen to believe you are wrong.

You need to read my posts a bit wider if you think I'm defensive about Wolves.

As a fan of the club I have a right to agree or disagree with an opinion.

I've also noticed from a previous thread you are very impatient when asking a question.

I guess we are all different. And that's the beauty of this forum. (Trolls exempt naturally)

• Like 1

That's your opinion, I just happen to believe you are wrong.

You need to read my posts a bit wider if you think I'm defensive about Wolves.

As a fan of the club I have a right to agree or disagree with an opinion.

I've also noticed from a previous thread you are very impatient when asking a question.

I guess we are all different. And that's the beauty of this forum. (Trolls exempt naturally)

not impatient at all my question was ignored and people just went off topic with personal bickering . I didn't want to get personal so i left it that is all .

Disagree with the comments about Sam and Kyle not improving their average. Both have more to give imo.

Sorry bud, but Howarth & Masters improvement will be marginal at best

M Riss 4.69

D Ayres 2.74

N Greaves 2.54

I believe Nathan has got himself a winter job to help his finances

I would say if we go for Freddie it will be Max Clegg at 7, or with Jacob it will be Nathan, each one will give us a similar amount for the 2 remaining riders.

Its a fact.

Name me a strong tail with 10.93 to play with.

Greaves is 2.54 so you now have 8.39 to get 2 riders and Greaves has to be the No.7 otherwise it's the Clegg situation all over again for Wolves.

just a bit of a whoosh i reckon.. :rofl:

• Like 1

Like I said name me a strong tail with 10.93 to play with.

Are you Starman? Starting to sound like him more and more with each passing day 😂

Are you Starman? Starting to sound like him more and more with each passing day

Can you name me a strong tale with 10.93 to play with or not.