British Speedway Forum

Take care Sam, hope it isn’t too bad 

His Twitter feed mentions “ankle injury” but then refers to a big season coming up in Europe, so hopefully nothing too serious.

• Like 1

If there's a real problem with Sam's injury, I'm sure Piotr Pawlicki would be here like a shot on his reassessed 7+ point average!!:D:D

Gutted for Sam. Let's hope the surgery allows him enough recovery time to star the new season. Not a great way to start the year for him.

Quick recovery Sam!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

If there's a real problem with Sam's injury, I'm sure Piotr Pawlicki would be here like a shot on his reassessed 7+ point average!!:D:D

As he is reassessed at 8.00 he could only come in to replace Thorssell so that's a no go

For the benefit of Stevebrum who is polluting the Belle Vue thread with his jibberish.

Jacob Thorssell achieved his average riding at a second string position last year, No 4. That is a lot easier that riding at 5.

It's not a debate, it's not up for 'opinion', it's just reality. 

10 hours ago, BWitcher said:

For the benefit of Stevebrum who is polluting the Belle Vue thread with his jibberish.

Jacob Thorssell achieved his average riding at a second string position last year, No 4. That is a lot easier that riding at 5.

It's not a debate, it's not up for 'opinion', it's just reality. 

I see you continued boring on the Belle Vue thread, trying to take over as per usual and have the last word.

We all know number 4 has 'easier rides'. Only number one is a confirmed position for any of the top 5 other than the number one. 

ANY other top 5 rider can ride at number 4. There is no such thing as a second strong position anymore. Only the race programme dictates that 2 and 4 are deemed 'easier' positions. 

I know you have dragged this off the Belle Vue page to reignite it here to continue your 'I'm always right and will have the last word' stance that bores the forum incessantly. 

It IS opinion because nothing stops ANY team putting their 2nd or 3rd averaged rider at number 2 or 4. Whether or team will or would is open to suggestion and an available option to ALL team managers. 

I do feel sorry for other forum users that the usual suspect continues his 'I'm right' stance that will no doubt rumble on now that he continues to bore on about the subject.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

I see you continued boring on the Belle Vue thread, trying to take over as per usual and have the last word.

We all know number 4 has 'easier rides'. Only number one is a confirmed position for any of the top 5 other than the number one. 

ANY other top 5 rider can ride at number 4. There is no such thing as a second strong position anymore. Only the race programme dictates that 2 and 4 are deemed 'easier' positions. 

I know you have dragged this off the Belle Vue page to reignite it here to continue your 'I'm always right and will have the last word' stance that bores the forum incessantly. 

It IS opinion because nothing stops ANY team putting their 2nd or 3rd averaged rider at number 2 or 4. Whether or team will or would is open to suggestion and an available option to ALL team managers. 

I do feel sorry for other forum users that the usual suspect continues his 'I'm right' stance that will no doubt rumble on now that he continues to bore on about the subject.

Nurse!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Poole do look like they have the advantage early on with some modest averages and potential in the team they have built but it looks quite tight behind these.

Kings Lynn and Somerset are both going to rely on bug hitters at 1 in Iversen and Doyle but not a great deal after that in terms of heat winners. 

Looking at the Predictions Wolves have been written off by many but they have a great top four and the perfect team manager to get the best out of the rest and surrise a few again and may be another play off final 

1 hour ago, T.N.T. said:

Poole do look like they have the advantage early on with some modest averages and potential in the team they have built but it looks quite tight behind these.

Kings Lynn and Somerset are both going to rely on bug hitters at 1 in Iversen and Doyle but not a great deal after that in terms of heat winners. 

Looking at the Predictions Wolves have been written off by many but they have a great top four and the perfect team manager to get the best out of the rest and surrise a few again and may be another play off final 

The problem with the top 2 teams from last season (Swindon and Wolves) is that they look weak at reserve this season.  Only time will tell if the teams that start the season are the ones to finish it.

• Like 1