British Speedway Forum

I don't think any perceived issue is about Morris personally. It's more about the quality of the opposite numbers he will face. 

I think Wolves have a solid top 5, should be good enough to win at home, but do feel race winners will be hard to come by away! 

Added: unfortunately I see Nathan Greaves struggling, until he gets a SBGC place that is!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

Hello Wolves fans. Has anyone got a team photo of the Wolves from 2015 season they could email me? Thanks

Stevebum seems to laugh at everyone of my posts but I bet any wolves fan or other as much as they like they don't finish too half in 2018...

Now if you think I'm a wolves or monmore hater this isn't true quite the opposite there my favourite top flight club and I attend at least 4/5 meetings  a season there .I just think they have the league's poorest team ..

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

3 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Stevebum seems to laugh at everyone of my posts but I bet any wolves fan or other as much as they like they don't finish too half in 2018...

Now if you think I'm a wolves or monmore hater this isn't true quite the opposite there my favourite top flight club and I attend at least 4/5 meetings  a season there .I just think they have the league's poorest team ..

Are we the best team on paper, no, but certainly not the poorest, 5 of last year's riders retained and Heeps I think will do well for us, the one question mark is Ash Morris but he'll certainly give it 100%. Admittedly we don't have Freddie but I have every faith in Jacob. 

• Like 1

No Freddie is a massive blow. Poor results early on could have an impact on the crowd.

Interesting that Ipswich have declared Schlein & Heeps as a pairing. If we do the same then whats the difference between Premiership & Championship - admission prices???

16 minutes ago, Lefty said:

No Freddie is a massive blow. Poor results early on could have an impact on the crowd.

Interesting that Ipswich have declared Schlein & Heeps as a pairing. If we do the same then whats the difference between Premiership & Championship - admission prices???

Poor results early on will lead to changes, Freddie aside, this team is stronger than the one that started last year

• Like 1

The standard of the reserves and two or three of the number ones, other than that there's not a lot of difference. Middle orders very similar.

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Are we the best team on paper, no, but certainly not the poorest, 5 of last year's riders retained and Heeps I think will do well for us, the one question mark is Ash Morris but he'll certainly give it 100%. Admittedly we don't have Freddie but I have every faith in Jacob. 

Exactly.

So is Masters going to be fully fit for the first meeting?  He had withdrawn from the Ben Fund Bonanza if it had gone ahead!!

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So is Masters going to be fully fit for the first meeting?  He had withdrawn from the Ben Fund Bonanza if it had gone ahead!!

Press and practice scheduled for monday so that will be a good indicator