British Speedway Forum

Can anyone tell me what facility would Wolves have for Masters if he is unable to ride in the early meetings?

Edited by BROCK

1 minute ago, BROCK said:

Can anyone tell me what facility would Wolves have for Tungate if he is unable to ride in the early meetings?

Wolves won't get anything for Tungate.:P

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wolves won't get anything for Tungate.:P

Crikey nobody goes on this thread since yesterday, I put on a question with a mistake of rider , post it realise the mistake straight away, correct it , and Bald Bloke has already replied.

15 minutes ago, BROCK said:

Can anyone tell me what facility would Wolves have for Masters if he is unable to ride in the early meetings?

No idea but there is nothing to suggest he won't be fit, he has agreed to ride at Sheffield on Sunday for Simon Steads farewell meeting

That's good hope he is OK

7 minutes ago, BROCK said:

Crikey nobody goes on this thread since yesterday, I put on a question with a mistake of rider , post it realise the mistake straight away, correct it , and Bald Bloke has already replied.

Sorry.I should get a life, i know .  ;)

Nathan and Ash both have new engines which they say are much better than their old ones. Nathan in particular says he has never been so well prepared for a season, he is hoping to pick up a championship ride asap as he admits it will be tough only riding for Wolves. Cameron said he had new engines towards the end of last season which coincided with his improved form. Jacob wasn't present as he had the chance of 2 days of practice in Poland. Rory is delighted to be chosen as captain and is relishing the challenge. The were hoping to get some practice in today

CVS and PA once again stated their disapproval of the 1 over 8 rule but said it has resulted in the teams being much more even and CVS can't believe we are only 12-1 with bet365

All in all it was a good evening hosted by Ryan Guest as Porkie was ill

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Nathan and Ash both have new engines which they say are much better than their old ones. Nathan in particular says he has never been so well prepared for a season, he is hoping to pick up a championship ride asap as he admits it will be tough only riding for Wolves. Cameron said he had new engines towards the end of last season which coincided with his improved form. Jacob wasn't present as he had the chance of 2 days of practice in Poland. Rory is delighted to be chosen as captain and is relishing the challenge. The were hoping to get some practice in today

CVS and PA once again stated their disapproval of the 1 over 8 rule but said it has resulted in the teams being much more even and CVS can't believe we are only 12-1 with bet365

All in all it was a good evening hosted by Ryan Guest as Porkie was ill

Cheers thanks for that.

40 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Glad to see that CVS was in attendance. 

Yes and feeling much better, PA said he looks healthier than he has for years

• Like 4

Good to hear the restaging date for the Poole match is 23rd April

Think Wolves will be in trouble early season as Thorssell shown today in the best pairs he's not interested in wheel to wheel racing. Anyone gets close he's moving over or shutting off.

On a track like Wolves you can't help but be forced into close racing.

To choose Thorsell over Lindgren was a ludicrous decision.  CVS lost his marbles.

• Like 1