British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Red Flag said:

Getting worried with Jacob now,  thought he looked really uncomfortable on the bike on Monday and he has failed to score on successive nights in the Swedish League

With the current averages he will be back at 4 or 5 on 1st August with probably Rory the No 1

2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

I think it's safe to assume that they've decided on option D : Do nothing.

http://www.wolverhamptonwolves.co/news.php?extend.2984

I think certain riders got a stay of execution after Monday even though it was a depleted Robins team. Another defeat to BV on Monday and I think changes will have to happen

• Like 2

Rumours going around Cardiff that Woffinden signed for wolves and rides Monday against Belle Vue ?

Edited by mark.1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mark.1 said:

Rumours going around Cardiff that Woffinden signed for wolves and rides Monday against Belle Vue ?

Surely they would be shouting it from the rooftops to maximise the crowd?  We’ve heard nothing!  If true - what a great signing - what’s his average and surely it too high to replace Jacob?

6 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

7.03 Tai’s average.

A bargain average

Well, at least he’s a Wolves rider through and through, not one of those Poole mercenaries.

Bit of a cynical signing though considering he’s turned his back on the UK league and wouldn’t sign at the start of the year. Can’t he get enough rides in Sweden?

5 hours ago, Argos said:

Is he now not riding in Sweden only Poland 

Yes, he binned his Swedish contract 'by mutual consent'.  I think he still has the chance to sign for another Swedish team.  Would be great to have him riding in the UK.

8 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

7.03 Tai’s average.

How ridiculous if he can come back to UK with such a low average.  No wonder the sport is struggling (dying) in the UK

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

How ridiculous if he can come back to UK with such a low average.  No wonder the sport is struggling (dying) in the UK

Why if that is his last attained average? (Im not sure if it is correct)

Much older standing averages have been accepted without change this year

Whilst agreeing that a figure as low as that seems crazy for the current GP leader it would not be right to single hom out for reassessment when so many other have not been

• Like 2

I don’t believe the rumour for one minute. Would be great if true.

and yes his average is every bit as legit as any returning rider who has also kept their previous average.

6 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

As ridiculous as all the other riders who have kept an old established returning average.

wolves had to suffer all of 2014 with an underperforming Tai. Only be right if he was to return to Wolves and no other club.

Not that I’d imagine he would be interested in riding anywhere despite the rumours others might have tried to spread.

9 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

I hope it's true, woofinden has been swerving UK speedway for too long and it will make next Wednesday's meeting at Belle Vue a lot more interesting.

It will also be incredibly funny as Adams will look like a complete berk after he made up the gp rider 9.0 average to explain wolves not using woofinden and pawlicki, instead of admitting that they had to massively cut costs due to the continued crap supporters not turning up even after buying the league cup.

I wonder if he'll replace "decent job" thorsell, lol!

I can't wait, ha ha!

Rumour is your club carnt even pay it's riders haha.