Workington

1 . the cook

r/r

3 campton

4 matt willy

5 ty proctor

6 you know who !

7 could be tom wooley or an other .

workington to run riot over the disjointed panthers mob who dont know if they are comong or going at the moment !

( that should get a response )

7.30PM start, weather is bright sunshine at the moment.

Peterborough at full strength and Workington are using RR for Jorgensen, they have Tom Woolley at no 7.

• Like 1

Whatever the rights and wrongs I am surprised Holder has the nerve to turn up in view of the furore he has caused.

Whatever the rights and wrongs I am surprised Holder has the nerve to turn up in view of the furore he has caused.

Hindsight's a wonderful thing Rodders. What's done is done. If Hancock hadn't got crocked then none of this would have happened. Decisions were made quickly and I don't think anyone expected such a fall out but we all make mistakes. Give him a little slack perhaps, he's still risking life and limb for your team despite it all.

7.30PM start, weather is bright sunshine at the moment.

Peterborough at full strength and Workington are using RR for Jorgensen, they have Tom Woolley at no 7.

sorry about the start time . . 7.30 PM START .

long interval at peterborough tonight ?

long interval at peterborough tonight ?

Bacon injured and air fence broken

decent result for both teams . well done on getting the meeting on , finally ! come on the cornets . .....

Bacon injured and air fence broken

And referee having a mare. Must have been reading how not to officiate a speedway meeting on the way to the EoES!

• Like 1

Tony Steele had a trainee with him, Busy night for him with 8 reruns.

Interesting that Proctor wanted to discuss his options with the referee (in a very calm manner) following his exclusion for going on the centre green around the starting gate.

It appears with the 2 minutes being close he was told to go the quickest way to the tapes and the start Crew would raise the tapes for him, personally I understood the new rule was as long as you were on track and going towards the starting gate it was ok.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 2

And referee having a mare. Must have been reading how not to officiate a speedway meeting on the way to the EoES!

Yes I thought ref was very poor missed rolling starts for Woolley and Williamson ,and was generally slow putting riders on 2 minutes , with 5/6 races to go and less than 1/2 hour before curfew one would have thought that he would have been a bit sharper on the button,one race he actually had riders on 2 minutes with no tapes in place

Tony Steele had a trainee with him, Busy night for him with 8 reruns.

Interesting that Proctor wanted to discuss his options with the referee (in a very calm manner) following his exclusion for going on the centre green around the starting gate.

It appears with the 2 minutes being close he was told to go the quickest way to the tapes and the start Crew would raise the tapes for him, personally I understood the new rule was as long as you were on track and going towards the starting gate it was ok.

you see this all the time some refs allow riders to go round tapes some dont

and yest the 2 minute rule is on track and making your way to tapes

personally id like to see a line maybe 15 metres back from start line if riders arnt in this area then they are out

• Like 1

Yes I thought ref was very poor missed rolling starts for Woolley and Williamson ,and was generally slow putting riders on 2 minutes , with 5/6 races to go and less than 1/2 hour before curfew one would have thought that he would have been a bit sharper on the button,one race he actually had riders on 2 minutes with no tapes in place

I thought that he needed to get a shift on, but that curfew, if it exists, must be somewhat flexible. The lights were on and someone was still going round at 10.20pm.

Edited by Crump99

I thought that he needed to get a shift on, but that curfew, if it exists, must be somewhat flexible. The lights were on and someone was still going round at 10.20pm.

That would have been Olly Greenwood having a spin afterwards

)

you see this all the time some refs allow riders to go round tapes some dont

and yest the 2 minute rule is on track and making your way to tapes

personally id like to see a line maybe 15 metres back from start line if riders arnt in this area then they are out

To be honest since the ruling changed I haven’t seen anyone going around the starting gate not get excluded and we have had a few this season who have unfortunately tried it, not sure why riders still do it because they have all been told.