British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Melbourne Gp Saturday 28th October 2017

Iversens bikes have been crated up so I imagine they won't want a replacement for Fricke

Somewhere in my mind I understood Milik would not get a ride at Aussie GP. That was because NKI was back riding, So as Milik was 3rd reserve he would miss out. Now with Fricke out that gives Milik a go again. Cant be bad.

Iversens bikes have been crated up so I imagine they won't want a replacement for Fricke

KILDEMAND replaces Pedersen, Smolinski replaces Hancock, Fricke would have replaced Lindgren but is now unavailable himself.

This is a guess, but 1st reserve takes Freddies place and a new first reserve is placed.

As it's 2,5 weeks to go, I think they can still do it.

EDIT: thats how Id do it. Though Watt has earned his place, I'd play the "but you quit" card and kerp him second reserve.

Edited by f-s-p

Of the named reserves not sure who would be better Davey Watt or Justin Sedgeman not a lot in it both out of their depth.

To me the most sensible option would be to put Nick Morris or Jack Holder in I am sure they both have kit out in Australia and just take a fresh motor out with them as baggage.

Of the named reserves not sure who would be better Davey Watt or Justin Sedgeman not a lot in it both out of their depth.

To me the most sensible option would be to put Nick Morris or Jack Holder in I am sure they both have kit out in Australia and just take a fresh motor out with them as baggage.

No point having a wild card or reserve if they are going to be 50 yards behind the others after 100 yards. Just run a 3 man race.

Maybe give Morris a go. I wouldn't use Jack Holder as bother Chris needs points badly and we all saw what happened with Hancock 12 months ago.

Im confused.

Are we talking about meeting reserve - you know, the one that stands in once a meeting has started for tape exclusions and a rider getting injured during the meeting, No's 17,18

or we talking about the 3 series reserves picked at the beginning of the year to replace riders who get injured during the season and have to miss a GP or GPs.

In the situation of Aussie GP we surely must be talking about the 3 series reserves which were I think Kildemand, Fricke and Smolinski. Another was needed and they put Milik in.

We at the situation because of Fricke a replacement for him will need to be in - that should be Milik or another nominated...... but not one of the 2 meeting reserves (17,18)

The suggestion that one of the meeting reserves replaces Fricke is because the riders bikes have already been shipped out for the GP. Therefore it makes sense to use a rider who has bikes already in Aussie.

• Like 1

Was gonna ask this earlier but didnt Masters have a problem last year having been put to pay all himself as "just a WC"? Has that changed or you all just merry and all fine?

Edited by f-s-p