British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BobC

Plymouth V Mildenhall National Trophy Final 06/10/17, Return 08/10/17

The BIG one!

The weather couldnt be any better for this time of year. Beautiful sunny day.

The Final is FINALLY here. :t: Plymouth last rode in this competition on 22nd June at Swindon!

I know and accept there are a lot of complications that have led to this bizarre situation. Typical of British Speedway.

After all but going out of business last season, the Devils have a great opportunity to grab some silverware . It would be rather fitting to win something for us, the long suffering fans.

I dont always agree with our Promotion, but at the very least they DO answer any questions put to them.Sometimes its not what you want to hear, sometimes funny, sometimes deadly serious. No matter what is asked, it is ALWAYS answered. Very refreshing in todays climate.

Of course, I am hoping for a good score from the Devils, the more the merrier before the return on Sunday. Its such a shame (genuine) that there are guests for both sides tonight. Mildenhall have been hit by Mountains withdrawal, and cant get a suitable guest. Matt Bates comes in at the last minute, with all due respect, isnt the same points machine that Connor has become. R/R for Halsey. Devils have Liam Carr replacing Boxall, with R/R for Compton. Followed by an SDL meeting too, all for just £10. Bargain!

Teams as copied and paste from the Plymouth forum, see link below.

TEAMS :
Plymouth :
1. Adam Roynon 9.67
2. Richard Andrews 4.20
3. r/r Benji Compton 6.34
4. Henry Atkins 4.56
5. Liam Carr (g) 9.38
6. William O’ Keefe (g) 3.00
7. Callum Walker 3.95

Mildenhall :
1. Connor Mountain 9.08 Now Matt Bates
2. r/r Dan Halsey 7.51
3. Jordan Jenkins 7.51
4. Alex Spooner g 5.13
5. Jon Armstrong 6.70
6. Danno Verge 4.72
7. Drew Kemp g 3.00
TM : ROBERT HENRY

SDL :
WEYMOUTH WILDCATS V PLYMOUTH DEVILS
WEYMOUTH :
1. Mick Sutton
2. Craig Nethercott
4. Stevie Anderson
TM : JAMES TRESADERN + MARTIN PETERS

PLYMOUTH BUDE BREWERY DEMONS
1. Henry Atkins ©
2. Jordan Bull
3. Alex Spooner
4. William O’Keefe
TM : LAURENCE ROGERS

Read more: http://plymouthdevils.proboards.com/thread/9301/friday-6th-october-devils-mildenhall?page=2#ixzz4uiHHUA4X

• Like 1

I believe Ben Morley replaces the injured Adam Roynon for the Devils

• Like 1