British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Wolves -v Belle Vue 10th/11th October Ko Cup Final

Fricke was knocked out for a few seconds tonight in the GP. Automatic 7 day break.

Hope all three are ok.

Cookie and Worrall have had a big crash with each other tonight.

Frickes had a bad crash

No lindgren or JT and no howarth.

Could be 2 weird looking teams

Fricke had a concussion by all accounts so shouldn't be riding for 7 days or whatever the rule is.

Interesting that shovelit and a Wolves fan are concerned for Max's health - NOT! :rolleyes:

Interesting that shovelit and a Wolves fan are concerned for Max's health - NOT! :rolleyes:

Well, more and more evidence is becoming known about concussions and the effects they can have on people in the long term. So yes, I am!

• Like 1

Frickes had a bad crash

Details ?

Frickes had a bad crash

I wonder if a few Wolves fans might change there mind now on the importance of winning the KOC cup.

I wonder if a few Wolves fans might change there mind now on the importance of winning the KOC cup.

I'm not quite sure I like the insinuation here, are we happy at belle Vue riders being injured? No, full stop.

Eh ? What are you referring to ?

Absolutely not.

Best wishes to Max.

• Like 1

Actually the word you needed was 'their' and not 'there'. Just so we are clear.

• Like 1

What on earth are you now on about? I said hope all three are ok. I suggest you read the post again as you have made a fool of yourself. Await your apology.

I'm not quite sure I like the insinuation here, are we happy at belle Vue riders being injured? No, full stop.

Nothing to do with anyone being happy that riders are injured as we know in speedway this sadly happens.

Just the fact that if Belle vue are also weakened a few Wolves fans may now think they have more of a chance of winning the KOC and that their(got it right this time)rating on the importance of winning the KOC might now change.

Edited by B.V 72

Nothing to do with anyone being happy that riders are injured as we know in speedway this sadly happens.Just the fact that if Belle vue are also weakened a few Wolves fans may now think they have more of a chance of winning the KOC and that their(got it right this time)rating on the importance of winning the KOC might now change.

As previously stated not this Wolves fan.

Steve Worrall and Craig Cook both missing today's pairs at Sheffield due to injuries received at Workington last night ..

And Rory Schlein has withdrawn after a nasty fall.

Possibly a broken wrist. To be confirmed.

Edited by 847084

And Rory Schlein has withdrawn after a nasty fall.

Possibly a broken wrist. To be confirmed.

Let's hope not. This is getting ridiculous, 4 riders involved all getting injured since last night. Fingers crossed they are all ok for Tuesday, although it definitely looks as if Fricke will be out.