British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Wolves -v Belle Vue 10th/11th October Ko Cup Final

What on earth are you now on about? I said hope all three are ok. I suggest you read the post again as you have made a fool of yourself. Await your apology.

You will have a long wait then!

Yes you did say you hoped all 3 were OK - a bit of an after thought after you raised the point about his concussion - why would you be interested?

Schlein out of this week matches.

Adding to JT, FL and howarth missing

Doubts over fricke Worrall and cook

Thankfully Wednesday looks dodgy weather wise

You will have a long wait then!

Yes you did say you hoped all 3 were OK - a bit of an after thought after you raised the point about his concussion - why would you be interested?

So basically you were wrong but don’t have the humility to offer an apology.

A bit of an afterthought? I typed it at the same time you prat!

Why would I be interested? Because I watched The meeting live and saw Fricke injured. Are you actually saying I shouldn’t report the crash?

Dear of dear you have come across as a complete and total plonker. But most of us knew that anyway.

Unfortunately looks like guest city for both teams. With the season open until the end of the month is it now not worth putting it back a week to give the riders a chance of recovery?

So basically you were wrong but dont have the humility to offer an apology.

A bit of an afterthought? I typed it at the same time you prat!

Why would I be interested? Because I watched The meeting live and saw Fricke injured. Are you actually saying I shouldnt report the crash?

Dear of dear you have come across as a complete and total plonker. But most of us knew that anyway.

Dear oh dear - breaking the rules again! Again you try and put yourself as the voice of the people. I wont lower myself to your level. Edited by Steve0

Can we just call this a tie and just have half the trophy each rather than the public paying to watch riders from every club minus their own

Dear oh dear - breaking the rules again! Again you try and put yourself as the voice of the people. I wont lower myself to your level.

You mean raise yourself surely. It doesn’t get much lower than where you are now. Falsely accusing people and then not having the grace to apologise shows just where you are.

Marc350, on 08 Oct 2017 - 8:37 PM, said:

Can we just call this a tie and just have half the trophy each rather than the public paying to watch riders from every club minus their own

Could they carry it over to next season & ride it instead of a meaningless bike testing meeting ?

I think a good old proper 'guestfest' will be perfectly apt and will top this season off nicely and accurately...

And let's be honest what difference will a couple more farces make?

If it's called off on Wednesday, which looking at the weather forecast seems likely, any idea as to when it would be run - Friday perhaps?

I think a good old proper 'guestfest' will be perfectly apt and will top this season off nicely and accurately...

And let's be honest what difference will a couple more farces make?

Only about £35/40 plus travel/parking.

• Like 1

Any new date can not clash with Colts meetings as they have priority over all CL and PL meetings

How about staging an individual event and then at the end drawing 7 riders at random for each team. Then add their scores together and declare the 'team' with most points the winner

Another farce of a meeting full of Guests and R/R - an accurate representation of British Speedway this year though I suppose!