British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Wolves -v Belle Vue 10th/11th October Ko Cup Final

Can a Wolverhampton fan explain why Craig Cook was getting so much abuse after heat 13 & 15, what has he done?

Been involved in two Belle Vue 5-1's? :lol:

Can a Wolverhampton fan explain why Craig Cook was getting so much abuse after heat 13 & 15, what has he done?

I'd assume it's because he isn't very popular.

He's no Woffy let's face it. :t:

Primarily because of his actions in the grand final last year, to be honest

• Like 1

What a daft comment. Nobody claims He is woffy

• Like 1

m

Ah right thats the reason for the large section of fans doing V signs, masterbation signs and shouting foul language.

Wolverhampton trying attract families, I would never take my kids there.

Wolverhampton management have acknowledged they have an issue with their column in a programme in August warning fans of their behaviour.

• Like 1

He's not like Woffinden at all , i think thats why we love him ! :t:

Sore loser, along with Mark lemon. Face-off with Freddie last year. And do not assume for one moment that I condone foul and abusive behaviour.

• Like 1

What a daft comment. Nobody claims He is woffy

Cook thinks he is.

m

Ah right thats the reason for the large section of fans doing V signs, masterbation signs and shouting foul language.

Wolverhampton trying attract families, I would never take my kids there.

Wolverhampton management have acknowledged they have an issue with their column in a programme in August warning fans of their behaviour.

And I suppose the foul abuse Woffy suffered last year at the NSS was mild in comparison and a large section of Aces fans are very well behaved in comparison.

Aces management have acknowledged the despicable behaviour of Aces fans in the Play offs, rightly so.

I guess you can see how hypocritical your post comes across, as well as sour.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

He thinks he is as good as Woffy!

I don't know where you get that from, he is often critical and realistic about his own performances.

I thought people meant he isn't like Woffy because he takes pride in riding for Team GB and give his all for his team. :lol:

Cook thinks he is.

And I suppose the foul abuse Woffy suffered last year at the NSS was mild in comparison and a large section of Aces fans are very well behaved in comparison.

Aces management have acknowledged the despicable behaviour of Aces fans in the Play offs, rightly so.

Beat you to it on the Woffy comment!

• Like 1

I don't know where you get that from, he is often critical and realistic about his own performances.

I thought people meant he isn't like Woffy because he takes pride in riding for Team GB and give his all for his team. :lol:

I think it's his comments on TV talking about wanting to be world Champion. :rofl:

Cook got what he expected after trying to goad Wolves fans on the track and on social media, not like it was physical violence or anything but a few V signs and a bit of shouting, which is far from apparently assaulting somebody (ie a marshall) like he did for example !

• Like 1

Cook thinks he is.

Don't be silly. You won't find him ever having claimed to be as good now as Woffy. I don't approve of it but Woffinden got the continued abuse last year because of the disgraceful and abusive way he reacted.