British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Wolves -v Belle Vue 10th/11th October Ko Cup Final

Nothing is certain in this world except death and taxes, heat 7 24/07/17.Heat 07: Bewley, Tungate, Lindgren, Schlein; 5-1; 24-18 60.94

Here's the clip, fast forward to heat 7 www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c12EVnr94M&index=3&list=PLLwP2bVGl29wJYSlGMi3OGPVrG2SkUnKA

And what are the chances of that ever happening again. On play off night Lindgren wss unbeaten up until his crash. Bjerre should not have been excluded either.

Before that heat 7 people were saying that wouldnt happen at all so who can say for sure what would happen in any given race? Its easy to say what you think the outcome of a particular race would be thing is sport doesnt always pan out the way it should on paper.

• Like 2

Whats done is done now. Swindon are champs.

The semi can be put to bed now

• Like 4

My view point is that you and the ref need a visit to spec savers lol.

That's fine. I don't share or agree with your viewpoint. :t:

• Like 1

Ummmm, not really great riding or particularly exciting, just plugging away on a ridiculously wide dirt line.

Ummmm, not really great riding or particularly exciting, just plugging away on a ridiculously wide dirt line.

There was really no dirt line. The track was really slick inside and out.

This is a 18 year old lad beating a 7 time British champ. Past his best or not.

• Like 3

The exciting part is that this kid is only 18 years of age and in his 2nd season of riding a speedway bike and already at a level where he made Nichols and Harris look slow.If he handles the bike like that and can generate that much speed now what is to come.As a Belle vue fan I am very excited anticipating whats to come.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 5

It was a good race by any standards, not someone plugging away on a ridiculously wide line but a rider with the skill and courage to ride a line that none of the other, far more experienced riders, were either brave enough to ride or, thought it the quickest line to ride. I would hope that most fans can appreciate and enjoy a ride like that from a young British rider, still with less than two years racing experience, slowly but surely hauling in and then passing on the run in to line a quality rider like Nicholls.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

Have said before on different threads Dan Bewley is the best I have seen in many years, rides big and small tracks with ease hope he goes all the way

Edited by Red Flag
  • Like 5

Have said before on different threads Dan Bewley is the best I have seen in many years, rides big and small tracks with ease hope he goes all the way

Dan is brilliant,another to watch out for is 15 year old Kyle Bickley

• Like 2

Kyle Bickley is the 'new' Dan Bewley ! :)

Two very exciting prospects for the Aces and British speedway in general

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 2

And next year we will have another class 15 year old to watch progress in Leon flint

• Like 3