British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Wolves -v Belle Vue 10th/11th October Ko Cup Final

I would agree normally but apparently Wolves have little or no choice in this, it is simply a case of availability.

Really why wouldn't King or Lasse Bjerre not be available? Surely Lasse Bjerre would be a better choice than Erik Riss!

It comes to something when Belle Vue fans are lecturing other teams about their fans bad behaviour .

Might be an idea to put your own house in order first before pontificating over the rest of us

One drunk idiot who threw a plastic bottle was dealt with.

• Like 2

Really why wouldn't King or Lasse Bjerre not be available? Surely Lasse Bjerre would be a better choice than Erik Riss!

The Wolves site's preview today comments on how many riders have already put equipment in storage as well as those who have departed the UK.

Yes we thought those 2, or Palm Toft etc. What about Nick Morris again?

• Like 1

Could be a delayed start if that's the case

Yes possible. Its worth noting that in semi v Swindon, it was reported to rain until 7pm, iy actually stopped about 7:20, they delayed start until 7:40 and we got all 15 heats. If the reports are correct tonight then looks like it will be on.

The Wolves site's preview today comments on how many riders have already put equipment in storage as well as those who have departed the UK.

That doesn't apply to Leicester riders.

It's just stopping now with clear sky's behind. I would delay start till 8 or even half 8 to give extra timenfor track work.

We have had alot of rain this afternoon. There was only about 700 at wolves yesterday. Probably less today. Shame for a final

Chucking dpwn again 3 miles from the track cant see this being on.

I followed the meeting on the wireless and the commentator did question whether he crossed the white line in 15, so maybe he did but there's no way the majority of Wolves fans could have seen that from the main stand. The reception he got after winning ht13 was clearly audible, loud boos and shouts of derision as he came round on the warm down.

I don't suppose it's a bad thing, as others have said the sport is short of 'villains' anyway. I can't agree with the comments that he thinks he's better than he is, if anything he's the opposite, self confidence doesn't come naturally to Craig, any decent judge of a character can see that every time he's interviewed, but we all know that speedway is all about confidence, so he tries to give that impression.

Either way he's earned his place in the GP series and we know for a fact he will represent GB with pride, here's hoping he has a successful maiden season and can cement himself into the series, tall order indeed but he's still improving.

Well, with due respect, that's were you are wrong. Unlike places like Peterborough, Wolves has a raised white line and coming out of turn 4 Cook physically hit the kerb and bike and rider reared up. It happened quickly so I am not sure whether it was the front wheel, back wheel or both. I tend to think that it was his back wheel. As for the regulations, does it have to be both wheels off the track to warrant an exclusion ?

Can't see less than a 20 point win for Belle Vue tonight. Hope there's some good racing.

Wolves will do well to reach 35 really!

Can't see less than a 20 point win for Belle Vue tonight. Hope there's some good racing.

If Belle Vue don't get a margin of at least 20 points, then that will be a very poor performance.

• Like 1